Swansea City vs Newcastle United - 4/10/14 @ 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He couldn't praise Armstrong enough after the Palace game. Two games later, he's been an unused sub and now can't even get onto the bench in a side that can't score or create goals.

:pardsbeard:

Guest Gino14

That team is an absolute abomination.  He's actually managed to create a team over this season that's far worse than Swansea on paper, never mind once he's got his awful hands on it.  Obertan in the team  :'(

It says it all with him constantly bemoaning luck.  Compare that with Alan Irvine at West Brom, who whatever you think of him said "Only results will change people's opinions."  Pardew simply doesn't get that.  He thinks his mouth can talk him out of all these losses.  He's just a moron.

Man, dreading that he'll somehow luck out a win with a goal bouncing off Cisse's arse and he'll get his position cemented for a few more weeks AND always play that lineup from now on.

I love how over the past few weeks you have effectively became a resident Newcastle fan. :lol:

Man, dreading that he'll somehow luck out a win with a goal bouncing off Cisse's arse and he'll get his position cemented for a few more weeks AND always play that lineup from now on.

I love how over the past few weeks you have effectively became a resident Newcastle fan. :lol:

:lol:

It's weird isn't it? At least most of the other foreign lads can say they became attached to NUFC because of Keegan, or Shearer or Robson's tenure... me? Pardew has been the manager of the club for most of the time I've been a member of this board :lol:

Dat lineup man :spit:

So what he's done is casted aside the two most expensive attacking signings, the one he claimed were going to get us challenging for CL, and replaced them with fucking Obertan and Cisse, whilst Gouffran keeps his place. There are no words.. :lol: