Newcastle 1-0 Leicester City - Post match reaction from p 18

Mike

Marc Albrighton to do us 2nd half. A player we could have had on a free from Villa, if we had anybody looking anywhere but France for players.

I can imagine the reaction here if we had got Marc Albrighton instead of Cabella in the summer

What a crap half of football.

Positives:

Obertan has looked dangerous when he's gotten the ball.

Taylor looks so much better than Williamson.

That's about it !!!

Negatives:

Goufran WTF, why is this player getting games every fucking week, he does nothing for the team, and paired with Dummet, the left hand flank is an area we only need to think about when the opposition is attacking

Anita has shown on more than one occasions why Pardew isn't playing, ffs man take your chance

Sissoko, I've been a big supporter of him but what right now are you offering that a second striker that is being sacrficed to play you could do ?

Generally play, so little lack of invention it's ridiculous.

Leicester are awful, they look like a championship team, really missing out on three point here could be huge. Yet they've come closest to scoring

Marc Albrighton to do us 2nd half. A player we could have had on a free from Villa, if we had anybody looking anywhere but France for players.

I can imagine the reaction here if we had got Marc Albrighton instead of Cabella in the summer

What happened to him? I know he's had a lot of injury trouble, but he looked quite a prospect 3-4 years ago.

Second half is on NBCSports for Americans without the extra time channels

:lol: Why punish America?

you chose :lol:

cant get my head around it , for locals like me its a hereditary family curse that we are stuck with-

You chose it :lol:

cant get my head around it , for locals like me its a hereditary family curse that we are stuck with-

:lol: Don't remind us today, for the love of Christ. Any day other than match day.

It's no coincidence that everyone of us on here support equally hopeless US teams.

I direct you to the text under my avatar. :lol:

My Leicester supporting mate who's in the away end. "You've been worse than most Championship sides were last season". Yet a 1-0 sneaky win will paper over the cracks.

Well thats a lie because we've been better than Leicester and they pissed the Championship last year

I direct you to the text under my avatar. :lol:

:lol: :thup: