Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 26/10/14 - 13:30 FT

BlueStar

We all know Spurs have been the better side, they got the goal, they have had the better possession and the better chances, but it is not won yet because there will be things said in the Newcastle dressing room, I am quite certain of that.

Oh, thanks Graham, I was sure they were just going to go in and sit in silence.

I've not watched/listened to us kick one ball this season, I've given up in that respect. I get all my NUFC needs from here, tbh I'm not as stressed but equally pissed off as I've see it all before and can just visualise the inept display purely from your posts!

Surely he can't cling on to his job much longer, 19% possession ffs. How is this not 5-0 slready?!? Why do teams always turn to shit against us?

I do wonder why Spurs haven't absolutely smashed us yet. We were shot at the end of the half though, could get nasty pretty quickly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/29417158

Former England manager Graham Taylor at White Hart Lane

"We all know Spurs have been the better side, they got the goal, they have had the better possession and the better chances, but it is not won yet because there will be things said in the Newcastle dressing room, I am quite certain of that."

We'll come charging out of the blocks in the second half like we never do following an Alan Pardew half time team talk.

Everything about us is shit from our awful clown kit with stick on badge, to our non existant attacking fret.

I feel nothing when we concede a goal these days.

I want to give up on our shit club but no matter how hard I try I just can't do it.

Phil Neville saying we're waiting to be beaten. I hope this becomes a meme because it perfectly describes Pardew's tactics.

Dude on NBC said we play like a team that doesn't think it can be relegated.

That was total wank. No intent to play football just hoof and chase. Not chasing down spurs when they have the ball at all.

Wtf Gouffran, Obertan, Colback, Anita have offered this game is beyond me. Be better switching to a 4-4-2 with Gouffran and Perez, Sammy on left, Oberwank right and Sissoko / Colback or Anita in centre

Has nothing to do with the players or formation, we're just flat out shite. No one knows what we're supposed to do with the ball when we get it, other than running really fast with it down a flank and try to get a cross in, or hope to get lucky with long shots.

Phil Neville saying we're waiting to be beaten. I hope this becomes a meme because it perfectly describes Pardew's tactics.

Dude on NBC said we play like a team that doesn't think it can be relegated.

No idea where that kind of confidence would come from.

Lawro has had a right go at the players all half, though he didn't mention/blame pardew once.

I'm getting more and more convinced that I've fallen through some wormhole in space/time and ended up in a parallel universe where no-one can see the fucking obvious about Pardew except people on here.

"We all know Spurs have been the better side, they got the goal, they have had the better possession and the better chances, but it is not won yet because there will be things said in the Newcastle dressing room, I am quite certain of that."

We'll come charging out of the blocks in the second half like we never do following an Alan Pardew half time team talk.

Keep it tight lads, it's only 1 nil...we can cope with that. Could be worse. Sadio, warm up.

I'm counting on Pardew to do his thing so we concede at least 3 more.