Your favourite type of player

joeyt

Was having a discussion with my friend the other day saying that David Silva is pretty much my perfect player because I love well balanced creative players with a lovely left foot (others are also Ozil when he isn't shit, Mata and Tadic is quickly going up the ranks). My friend said that his favourite type of player is in the Matic mould which uses intelligence and strength to break up play and extinguishing fires. My dad absolutely adores wingers that beat a man and get to the byline to get a cross in, and loved Robert and Solano.

So aye, whats your favourite type of player?

well before I read the final line on your post I had already decided, an old school winger who goes round the outside the full back to cross.

No better goal that a perfectly executed cross and header from a CF like shearer.

:thup:

Was having a discussion with my friend the other day saying that David Silva is pretty much my perfect player because I love well balanced creative players with a lovely left foot (others are also Ozil when he isn't shit, Mata and Tadic is quickly going up the ranks). My friend said that his favourite type of player is in the Matic mould which uses intelligence and strength to break up play and extinguishing fires. My dad absolutely adores wingers that beat a man and get to the byline to get a cross in, and loved Robert and Solano.

So aye, whats your favourite type of player?

I flit between you and your mate's choice depending on who I'm watching and my mood.

I think as a general punter I prefer the serenity and calmness, offered by someone like Silva/Iniesta etc, a player that always has time and care no matter the situation but as keen punter I appreciate a lot more what someone like Matic brings to a team with their positional talent coupled with the tenacity and skill when needed.

Probably my least favourite players are actually number 9 types, oddly enough.

Guest firetotheworks

Classy, brilliant, graceful but a bit lazy, or at least lazy looking. Ginola, Berbatov, Bergkamp, Zidane, even players like Viduka at times.

Failing that, as Hans said, Suarez, or at a lower level, Ben Arfa. Players that pull off the ridiculous.

Classy, brilliant, graceful but a bit lazy, or at least lazy looking. Ginola, Berbatov, Bergkamp, Zidane, even players like Viduka at times.

Failing that, as Hans said, Suarez, or at a lower level, Ben Arfa. Players that pull off the ridiculous.

Bergkamp and Zidane sometimes appeared to be lazy, but it was just their natural talent to make the difficult seem so easy. You cannot coach what these players were capable of.

Guest firetotheworks

Bergkamp and Zidane sometimes appeared to be lazy, but it was just their natural talent to make the difficult seem so easy. You cannot coach what these players were capable of.

Aye, agreed.

Players like Yaya Toure who are just monsters out there or your mercurial player like Ronaldo, Neymar, HBA, Suarez, Hazard.

Back in the day it was Shearer all day, but I had so much love out of players like Overmars, Robert, Solano b/c I used to play on the wing and would try and model my game off of them.