League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Tottenham Hotspur (a) W/C 15th December

Dave

Just realized there's a decent chance I'll be in London during the week of this game. Chances of getting a ticket? Chances of getting a ticket in the away end (guessing slim)?

There normally is a larger allocation for QF for away fans I believe.

If the club wins a trophy, it doesn't matter who the manager is. I don't rate the carling cup as a competition mind you, but Pardew doesn't make a difference either way.

I would happily accept ten more years of Pardew in exchange for a trophy

Guest neesy111

If the club wins a trophy, it doesn't matter who the manager is. I don't rate the carling cup as a competition mind you, but Pardew doesn't make a difference either way.

Not sure on that tbh.

Not sure on that tbh.

:lol: Absolutely no way. Fuck that, imagine his face man.

That would take me up to 48. 10 years is a fucking long time for a (poxy) League Cup tbh.

Not happening anyway. Beat Spurs and you've got chelsea, Liverpool or Soton over 2 legs and  then a final against another one of them at Wembley. We did well tonight, no arguments, but it doesn't even begin to paper over the cracks we'e all seen over the last 2 years.

That would take me up to 48. 10 years is a fucking long time for a (poxy) League Cup tbh.

Not happening anyway. Beat Spurs and you've got chelsea, Liverpool or Soton over 2 legs and  then a final against another one of them at Wembley. We did well tonight, no arguments, but it doesn't even begin to paper over the cracks we'e all seen over the last 2 years.

You'd be 48 but you'd have seen a trophy in your lifetime.  How many nufc fans past, present, or future could claim that?

I'd do it without a second thought.

Whats their schedule around this time like? Do they have Europa League games too?

Think this will be the Wednesday due to Spurs Europa League/Sunday Prem game combo the weekend before.

Europa league game is away at Besiktas, then away to Swansea

You'd be 48 but you'd have seen a trophy in your lifetime.  How many nufc fans past, present, or future could claim that?

Would you rather have Pardew plus a fluked trophy or Keegan's trophy-less Entertainers?

Guest neesy111

Be careful for what you wish for.

Guest neesy111

Would you rather have Pardew plus a fluked trophy or Keegan's trophy-less Entertainers?

I've always said the football we played under Keegan was worth a trophy in itself, you were honoured to watch that team play.

I wasn't around for the entertainers so I probably have no idea what I'm doing, but Pardew plus the fluked trophy all the way

I wasn't around for the entertainers so I probably have no idea what I'm doing, but Pardew plus the fluked trophy all the way

I don't even know what to say to this. Glory supporting might be more your thing if trophy's are all you care about.

That would take me up to 48. 10 years is a f***ing long time for a (poxy) League Cup tbh.

I don't even know what to say to this. Glory supporting might be more your thing if trophy's are all you care about.

:thup: entertainment comes first of all.

I know it was a throw-away comment but I most certainly would take 10 more years of mid-table mediocrity if we won a significant trophy under the cunt. Fuck me man...we haven't won a domestic trophy for over half a century man.

That would take me up to 48. 10 years is a f***ing long time for a (poxy) League Cup tbh.

Winning a trophy is a fucking amazing feeling. Sorry, but it is.

Winning a trophy is a fucking amazing feeling. Sorry, but it is.

For us, it'd be like that girl escaping from Fritzl's dungeon only to be re-kidnapped the next day. I'd rather not be in the dungeon at all.

I know it was a throw-away comment but I most certainly would take 10 more years of mid-table mediocrity if we won a significant trophy under the c***. f*** me man...we haven't won a domestic trophy for over half a century man.

I'd genuinely take relegation for a domestic cup win.

Guest Alyosha

I know it was a throw-away comment but I most certainly would take 10 more years of mid-table mediocrity if we won a significant trophy under the c***. f*** me man...we haven't won a domestic trophy for over half a century man.

I'd genuinely take relegation for a domestic cup win.

If this happens its plausible we could win a cup and get rid of Pardew and get rid of Ashley.

genuine question were any of you born the last time we won a trophy (no stupid ones) , i am 51 and personally if Pardew does win one i will give him a big kiss and say " thanks waited all my life for that " .Likely hood get knocked out before the final but who cares its good to dream and whoever thought Di Matteo would win Champions league with Chelski after there billions spent ,sometimes the most unlikely source makes a dream come true .