West Brom 0-2 Newcastle United 9/11/14 FT post-match reaction from page 30

midds

Decent win today. Didn't like how we kept opting to hoof it back to them instead of looking to keep the ball, maybe look for another goal for the last 15 mins or so. Another day could have seen us punished for that.

Hard to believe this turn around. It's also weird knowing that we have De Jong to add to this.

Pardew aside, it's class to celebrate a goal for a new young striker and see the away fans in great voice like that. Still means something despite all the other stuff.

All we ever wanted was to win games, the hatred towards him came from months and months of defeats. We're winning games now, have to enjoy it. Doesn't mean we have to fall in love with pardew.

Pardew has to be given credit and I'm man enough to give him that but it still doesn't change anything in my eyes, its just another good run of form that will inevitably come to an end when we start getting blasted 4-0 and going on record breaking losing streaks.

We've been here before and we always end up back in the shit. Whatever he is doing is working at the moment mainly because hes been pressured into taking some risks and they have paid off.

But we all know when plan A fails to work there is no plan B.

Would literally take a top 4 finish or a cup win for me to be back on side with him.

Were we any good? Wasn't able to watch the game.

I wouldn't say good but we were better than them. They were very, very ordinary and we took our chances when we created them.

good away performance, only thing is we also play like this at home.

Were we any good? Wasn't able to watch the game.

Definitely our most complete performance of the season. 4-0 wouldn't have flattered us to be honest we were that much better than them without being great.

:lol: we only had 3 shots on target