West Brom 0-2 Newcastle United 9/11/14 FT post-match reaction from page 30

midds

Were we any good? Wasn't able to watch the game.

Definitely our most complete performance of the season. 4-0 wouldn't have flattered us to be honest we were that much better than them without being great.

:lol: we only had 3 shots on target

I meant in terms of how comfortable we were in comparison to the opposition. Sammy's shot and Ayoze's effort could have been a half inch lower and made it 4-0. West Brom were woeful. We were better than decent.

Can't get over how shit the league is this year. What the fuck is going on?

So many shit 'safe' managers it's untrue.

Many of whom are obsessed with Premier League experience, meaning you end up with Anichebe up front and fucking Samaras on the bench.

How ironic that Pardew has been pissing his pants for years about needing more PL experience. Graham Carr casually struts into the Segunda Liga and gives the cunt Perez, who digs him out the shit.

The best performers in the team during this little winning run have been the ones with the least Premier League experience :lol: Dummett, Janmaat, Abeid, Perez, Aarons etc. Funny that.

Missed out the one who doesn't there...I know you don't like him.

The best performers in the team during this little winning run have been the ones with the least Premier League experience :lol: Dummett, Janmaat, Abeid, Perez, Aarons etc. Funny that.

Haidara? No, you're right actually; he's been good lately anarl. :thup:

Haidara? No, you're right actually; he's been good lately anarl. :thup:

Sissoko.

Guest palnese

What's happened to that Nigerian bloke who WBA spent £10m on in the summer?

Commentator on Norwegian telly said they were looking to sell him in Jan. Not sure if that's accurate, but it's not looking good for him.

Sure they were saying on Football Weekly the other week he's been absolutely amateurish in training and Irvine had never seen him play either.

some of our fans ffs....

The minutes silence, Jonas, Astle, and the17th minute tributes.

Then BANG.... out comes the "your support is fucking shit". not just a handful either. heard loud and proud across the nation.

I am embarrassed and fucking livid.

Sure they were saying on Football Weekly the other week he's been absolutely amateurish in training and Irvine had never seen him play either.

Wasn't he Maiga's partner when they were at some French club together? Pair of them have been awful.

Guest Howaythetoon

Awful game, typical Pardew stuff similar to our mini run last season and when we finished 5th. For large parts wed did nowt and that constant long ball man...

some of our fans ffs....

The minutes silence, Jonas, Astle, and the17th minute tributes.

Then BANG.... out comes the "your support is fucking shit". not just a handful either. heard loud and proud across the nation.

I am embarrassed and fucking livid.

On TV our support sounded amazing. Much better than home games. Shame to hear these chants, though.