Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea - 6/12/2014 - Post match 'wtf?!' from p. 27

Mike

See their fit, young, handsome keeper marching off the pitch and then it cuts to a shot of Jelliot coming off the pitch looking like a tramp who's just been chased up the road by Tesco's security.

:lol:

What a shit game and shit football yet again being served up by us,

I know it used to be the old cliche with us, but I genuinely would rather see us lose 4-3 than draw 0-0 playing like this. Even if we win 1 nil now it's just horrible watching it and it hardly brings any enjoyment playing the way we do.

Good first half actually. Taylor and Colo solid, same with Dummett. Janmaat dangerous on the right. Tiote poor. Colback and Sissoko good. Ameobi not great but Cabella and Perez playing well. If we can keep Hazard quite I would expect us to get at least a draw

See their fit, young, handsome keeper marching off the pitch and then it cuts to a shot of Jelliot coming off the pitch looking like a tramp who's just been chased up the road by Tesco's security.

:lol: Outstanding.

What a shit game and shit football yet again being served up by us,

this is arguably the one thing that that sackpardew site could never do, they were never able to quantify and draw attention to the absolute shitness of the football under pardew for 4 years and it's one of his biggest failures

the losing, the lies, all that shit they did well in getting down on 'paper' but there's simply no way to show someone who doesn't have to suffer the football week in week out just how bad it is

Perez has led the line well tbf, basically feeding off scraps and hoping he gets support.

He's done remarkably well, particularly considering who he's up against. The lad has no fear.

Pretty much as expected. Their class is showing, but we are creating one or two chances.