Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/12/14 Post-match reaction from page 23

BlueStar

Fucking arseholes penalty that like.

Make the young keeper look like a cunt why don't you?

What the fuck :lol:

The game is over. Stick your laces through it like a fucking sportsman and not act like a cunt. Not hard.

:thup: again

Fucking arseholes penalty that like.

Make the young keeper look like a cunt why don't you?

What the fuck :lol:

The game is over. Stick your laces through it like a fucking sportsman and not act like a cunt. Not hard.

If Alnwick is affected by that he will never make it as a professional anyway

Cazorla is the senior pro. Just good sportsmanship.

Football is so f***ing s*** now it's the have and have nots. And we are just 1 in a long list of clubs who are cannon fodder and training practice to the champions league clubs

Never ever will a team outside of the top 6 challenge for anything league wise

It's just the same s*** year in year out....I'm f***ing done with it all

Can't say I agree. Plenty of scope for well run clubs to break into that top four imho.

Why haven't the Arsenal fans been labelled fickle after the barrage of abuse Wenger has had?

Because they're allowed to dream.

Any team with, Colback, Dummett, Tiote, Williamson and Goufran is going to be beaten against any side with any quality - our best threat and best player was substituted - Pardew wins again shocking manager

Should have started Dummet at cb with Colo. Haidara on the left.

Clear as daylight.

Who could have imagined Williamson struggling with Sanchez?  Pardew sure thought it'd be fine.

Football is so f***ing s*** now it's the have and have nots. And we are just 1 in a long list of clubs who are cannon fodder and training practice to the champions league clubs

Never ever will a team outside of the top 6 challenge for anything league wise

It's just the same s*** year in year out....I'm f***ing done with it all

Can't say I agree. Plenty of scope for well run clubs to break into that top four imho.

Never happen after Xmas the usual suspects hit the usual positions...and just repeat the process. Sky have totally fucking ruined football for the majority of fans in the country gone are the days of teams like Ipswich ,Watford,Forest,Derby being top teams in the land

Should have started Dummet at cb with Colo. Haidara on the left.

Clear as daylight.

Who could have imagined Williamson struggling with Sanchez?  Pardew sure thought it'd be fine.

One of the most important things we have to do in the next window is get rid of Willo and replace him, him being in the squad just give pardew the temptation of playing him, and it invariably ends in tears.

The team that finished today was very similar to the one that started those first 6 or 7 games, familiar faces Williamson, Tiote, Gouffran and Riviere who offer nothing. The reason we started getting results was because this stale was removed with fresh new faces that offered something different from the predictable shite we have seen from them today and earlier on in the season. It wouldn't surprise me to see a different starting lineup vs Spurs and we get a result. Have a look Pardew your favorites just aren't good enough.