Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/12/14 Post-match reaction from page 23

BlueStar

The obvious substitution is Cabella for Gouffran.

But it will definitely be Cabella for Ayoze

As much as everyone loves to go at Gouffran, Ameobi has been woeful here.  He hasn't passed to his own team successfully more than 1/10 times.  He should definitely be going off.

Don't think Ameobi has been bad

Chronic was my assessment.

As much as everyone loves to go at Gouffran, Ameobi has been woeful here.  He hasn't passed to his own team successfully more than 1/10 times.  He should definitely be going off.

He keeps dribbling into nowhere, hits the first man with the cross and is wandering around in no mans land once Arsenal counter.  That's how I see it anyway.  He's still more likely to make something than Gouffran but I just can't see his performance level helping us today.  The whole team has been fairly abysmal though.

He keeps dribbling into nowhere, hits the first man with the cross and is wandering around in no mans land once Arsenal counter.  That's how I see it anyway.  He's still more likely to make something than Gouffran but I just can't see his performance level helping us today.  The whole team has been fairly abysmal though.

we need a goal, that's more likely to come from Sammy than gouff.

What are his options though when he has the ball. He has basically none so he has to either pass it back or try something

excellent news, quinn again next week.  :(

Why do they do this? He doesn't even pretend to be impartial

Because we're passive and don't complain about it. If it was Liverpool there'd have been a huge campaign to get him banned from their games for life.

excellent news, quinn again next week.  :(

Why do they do this? He doesn't even pretend to be impartial

Because we're passive and don't complain about it. If it was Liverpool there'd have been a huge campaign to get him banned from their games for life.

Honestly it's f***ing mad. Can't remember which of the 3-0's it was (which is a disgusting thing to even contemplate) but The Football Ramble pointed out that he was practically sitting in a Hawaiian shirt with a cigar out, just loving life. Cunt