Spurs 4-0 Newcastle United - 17/12/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 25

BlueStar

Was Cisse rested for this or just injured?

He has a "heavy cold".

If it's the cold I've had he'll be half dead.  It's taken me a full week to start feeling human again.  I hope he's alright for the derby.

As if he's got a cold man, he'll be fine for the derby. As will Tiote and Taylor. We've got such a habit of conjuring up these lies as soon as a cup game beckons. If Pardew was still under pressure, I would have bet both my nuts on Pardew forcing Cissé to be in the squad at least, no matter how bad the f***ing cold was.

Absolutely fair point, it's more than likely a complete lie.  Sometimes I forget to keep my cynicism fully sharpened, since not everyone lies as much as the people at our club do.

Apparently it's a 'sobering night' for us after our 'giddy heights'. Giddy heights? Go and play with those robots, man.

Howay man, we won some games for the first time in a year. What more do you want?

Did any of our players have a good game? I can't think of any.

Sissoko & Perez were alright when they actually got the ball, zero support from people around them though.  I'm sure that Gouffran was actually trying to give the ball away at times.