Spurs 4-0 Newcastle United - 17/12/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 25

BlueStar

I'd have Woodman in goal for the derby at this rate.  Alnwick looks utterly pub team and that's hard to do when you're playing next to Williamson.

I wasn't sure myself why Alnwick was preferred, given it seemed inevitable that he was off at the end of the year, and Woodman is THE FUTURE. Or is Woodman shit too?

Can't hang your mates son out to dry in case he did the same.

I'd have Woodman in goal for the derby at this rate.  Alnwick looks utterly pub team and that's hard to do when you're playing next to Williamson.

I wasn't sure myself why Alnwick was preferred, given it seemed inevitable that he was off at the end of the year, and Woodman is THE FUTURE. Or is Woodman s*** too?

Maybe Woodman is a bit young yet, but honestly it can't get much worse.  I've seen nothing of Woodman so he could just be shit as well, I really don't know.  Good job we don't have any keepers out on loan though eh?

He looks to be what he is, a third choice keeper with no experience playing in a big game when he's not ready for it.

Jonathan Pierce commentates like he's still watching Robot Wars.

I'd love to see The King take on Sir Killalot.

The king would get a fluke win over Sir Killalot and then get taken out by Matilda.