Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 21st December @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

Sima

Two defensive teams playing ultra defensive football. Can't see anything other than a 1-1 here with both goals coming from mistakes. Pardew will probably be over the moon with a draw.

We will hoof it, wouldn't be surprised to see Cabella and Perez out with an excuse that the heat of the derby would get to them and hardened losers like Gouffran, Williamson, Tiote, Cisse definates to start. I will take my chances with Cabella over Gouffran any day even if he hasn't set the world on fire at the moment.

Even if we play Perez and Cabella our strategy is bound to be lumping it up and hoping for the best, cue another defeat to them cunts.

Agree with everyone saying it'll be a draw.

At best aye, fortunately I think they're so entrenched in their reactive, negative, slowball mindset that Poyet has instilled I don't they've the ability to score 3 again.

Be an awful spectacle whatever the score though, that much is a 100% certain.

Two defensive teams playing ultra defensive football. Can't see anything other than a 1-1 here with both goals coming from mistakes. Pardew will probably be over the moon with a draw.

We will hoof it, wouldn't be surprised to see Cabella and Perez out with an excuse that the heat of the derby would get to them and hardened losers like Gouffran, Williamson, Tiote, Cisse definates to start. I will take my chances with Cabella over Gouffran any day even if he hasn't set the world on fire at the moment.

Even if we play Perez and Cabella our strategy is bound to be lumping it up and hoping for the best, cue another defeat to them cunts.

Perez will have to start for us to have any chance of getting a result. He's the one player who I think won't be scared of the occasion and personally I think he'll terrify Sunderland even with the minimal possession he is likely to get. But Gouffran will definitely start ahead of Cabella as Pardew will be looking to avoid defeat at any cost.

Guest reefatoon

Wouldn't be suprised if Jonas is on the bench and brought on for 10 minutes at the end when we're getting beat, just so afterwards the king can come out with that the result didn't matter, what's important is seeing Jonas fit, healthy and playing again.

I would like to think even he would never sink that low.

My lineup, if we're unable to get an emergency keeper, would be this-

(4-3-3) Woodman; Janmaat, Colo, Dummett, Haidara; Anita, Colback, Sissoko; Sammy, Perez, Cabella

Subs: Whoever the U16 keeper is, Saylor, Abeid, Tiote, Gouffran, Cisse, Roberts

Why would you have Abeid on the bench and Anita starting?  Abeid has been fantastic in the games he has played.

Could be a cricket score if we don't get an emergency keeper.  We're an absolute sitting duck for anyone willing to take shots and that's exactly what Sunderland will have seen last night.  Based on our previous matches against them, their players turn into van Basten when they get in front of our goal and with a keeper of zero experience that just spells disaster.

They are a shocking team as demonstrated by their games won tally and goals scored but they also were the last two years also - Pardew though will just try and play it tight and will only be concerned about not getting beat. It not be Sunderland beating us on Sunday it will be Pardew and his team selection and tactics. Play the ball on the ground with our creative players being selected and we will win, however we all know this won't happen due to the utter cretin in charge

As bad as Sunderland are, they were a in a lot worse state when we played them last season, so I dont think them being shit will have an effect on the result.

We'll lose im sure of it, could possibly see us sneaking a draw but I dont see any scenario where we win unfortunately.

As bad as Sunderland are, they were a in a lot worse state when we played them last season, so I dont think them being s*** will have an effect on the result.

We'll lose im sure of it, could possibly see us sneaking a draw but I dont see any scenario where we win unfortunately.

I agree, as has been the way the last 3 seasons, one person will effect the result and unfortunately he manages the team. If he played the correct team and had the correct game plan, we would win as we have the better players but neither will happen.

I don't think we'll lose, Pardew will get one of those results he seems to get when he's under pressure.

He's not under any pressure whatsoever though.

It's building again, of course he is.

Aye, from Newcastle-Online. Unfortunately that has no significance.