Newcastle United vs Burnley - 01/01/15 @ 3:00PM (not on TV)

Anderson

Have a feeling Riviere is going to get a brace todat! Finally excited for a game! Lets enjoy this one people. Twatface is gone

Doesn't feel like he's gone though. Still technically our manager and Carver has just picked the team he would have any way.

Okay, so one more embarrassing loss won't hurt right? Need to ensure Carver doesn't get this gig man. Sorry if that offends, but the guy is just a Pardew remnant.

Absolutely terrified of him staying anywhere near the place after that lineup. Will this torture ever end?!

Okay, so one more embarrassing loss won't hurt right? Need to ensure Carver doesn't get this gig man. Sorry if that offends, but the guy is just a Pardew remnant.

Absolutely terrified of him staying anywhere near the place after that lineup. Will this torture ever end?!

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

This.

We have so many injuries there isn't much choice on who to start. Santon and Haidara are just back from injury so weren't likely to start. Not starting Cabella is the only real "controversy".

That depends, it seems like it's 442 with Sissoko on the wing in which case it's a little more than just "controversial ".

We have so many injuries there isn't much choice on who to start. Santon and Haidara are just back from injury so weren't likely to start. Not starting Cabella is the only real "controversy".

That depends, it seems like it's 442 with Sissoko on the wing in which case it's a little more than just "controversial ".

Considering the way Ayoze has been scoring, I doubt he will be playing him out wide.

This is a dastardly team he has picked. Gouffran and Sissoko out wide. Colback plays yet again! Gouffran still abusing the left side of attack.

I mean ... honestly!

Considering the way Ayoze has been scoring, I doubt he will be playing him out wide.

This is a dastardly team he has picked. Gouffran and Sissoko out wide. Colback plays yet again! Gouffran still abusing the left side of attack.

I mean ... honestly!

Perez played wide right on Sunday though. He started behind Cisse then after 10 minutes of us chasing the ball he changed it round.

I think Pardew has told him what side to pick. Didn't Bobby do the same after he had been sacked? Apparently it was a recurring theme at Toronto where the back room staff picked the teams.

Why would Pardew pick our team if he's going to Palace? That doesn't even begin to make sense.

Pretty much just ONE natural attacking player with creativity, against the mighty Burnley, AT HOME!

He'd probably take a draw now tbh. Don't forget that Pardew said our draw at Turf Moor was the best point we'd got all season.

I wanted to kill myself after that first half, being that negative against Burnley :lol:

Carver really has to be thick.

We are playing Burnley at home, the manager has left, and he can essentially do what he wants, and get a free pass this game.

He should be playing an exciting attack minded team the moron. It's New Year's day for goodness sake. It's pathetic.

I think Pardew has told him what side to pick. Didn't Bobby do the same after he had been sacked? Apparently it was a recurring theme at Toronto where the back room staff picked the teams.

Why would Pardew pick our team if he's going to Palace? That doesn't even begin to make sense.

Carver would have asked what the best team to field would have been as he was on the phone to him begging him not to go or to take him with him.

Carver would have asked what the best team to field would have been as he was on the phone to him begging him not to go or to take him with him.

Carver supposedly thinks he's the man for the job, why would he be asking Pardew to pick the team? Is he going to call Pardew before every match if he's given the job until the end of the season?