Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

if we get a good manager like this it's imperative he hits the ground running like, if for nothing else than to show the press and wider football world how s**** pardew actually was

combined with a palace relegation being the obvious preference

s*** would be unbearable for a while but as long as we don't sack the bloke we should be ok.

Like with Spurs when everytime they lose Redknapp gets brought up :lol:

Redknapp is their most successful manager in PL history tbf

Missed the point entirely.

Well I hope it's true. This is the first managerial appointment I could be genuinely enthusiastic about since Keegan probably. Shearer felt more like a gimmick, there was never any long term feel about it.

@Scottwilsonecho: A variety of respected French sources saying #NUFC and Remi Garde are now in formal talks. Hints at a resolution next week.

Pretty sure this is going to happen. Everything just fits, and Carver has been left in charge for that period as well. Get in there.

Fuck it man we've earned the right to even be excited about it considering the fucking nightmare that was the Pardew years. Even if it goes wrong this little window is the most positive I've felt about the club in years.

:snod:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm still waiting for my soul to fully reawaken. I'm not excited by any means, but even listening to the Leicester match and actively wanting us to win felt like a bit of a novelty. Naturally we were tripe.

to Newcastle Guard, that advance

After seeing Christophe Galtier and Steve McLaren, who both declined the proposal, Newcastle has made ​​the French Remi Garde its priority to take the reins of the first team. He has been quote to say "Why aye man mon amis, the job looks fucking belter man, je suis cushdy". The former Gunner, who has never hidden his desire to return to England, began discussions with the Magpies .

:lol:

I'm not especially excited yet because this is the point where he realises were a stepping stone skinflint club ran by c***s. Hopefully he's desperate.

We've spent the last few years hawking round his players (Gomis, Grenier, Lacazette)....he already knows exactly what we are. :yao:

I'm like nervously excited about it. Can't wait to actually watch a functioning football team again

So am i, and a bit horny at the thought of having a manager who seems to be good with younger players and at least has a decent football philosophy and isn't a cunt of the highest calibre. Love to see young players being sucessful like Perez for example.

@Scottwilsonecho: A variety of respected French sources saying #NUFC and Remi Garde are now in formal talks. Hints at a resolution next week.

My God ... how did this happen exactly?!

Absolutely overjoyed. Please no hiccups.

Not long ago there was no hope of getting rid of Pardew and now suddenly out of the blue he's gone and we're supposedly in talks with Garde :lol: Is this real life? Feels like i'm dreaming...

It's a staggeringly sensible set of events, which has me ducking behind my couch waiting for the inevitable "psych!" and parading of Gerry Francis in a too-tight-for-eyes Wonga shirt.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/24/article-2007657-0CB630CB00000578-62_468x342.jpg

I'm like nervously excited about it. Can't wait to actually watch a functioning football team again

So am i, and a bit horny at the thought of having a manager who seems to be good with younger players and at least has a decent football philosophy and isn't a cunt of the highest calibre. Love to see young players being sucessful like Perez for example.

I don't know if he's a cunt TBF.