Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Just listening to the totalsport calls, great call LFEE :clap:

Haven't heard the 2nd one yet.

Amazing how they seem to be backing Carver for the job because 'Garde won't come till the summer'... how do they know this, its pure guesswork, and just more retoric to back their mate JC.

Steve Howey.... what a C***. Basically admitted to wanting JC to get the job becasue he's a mate, and dismissing everything else given as reason not to.

UNREAL.

Just had a listen on the link.

As Willow says, they invite people onto the program, let them talk for a minute, then shout over them continually interrupting and not allowing people to correctly get their points across.

The St Etienne being a tiny club in France was a funny one though. You'd think anyone worth an ounce would know St Etienne are huge in France.

I'd encourage others to ring the show as well - as long as your keep your cool and don't swear, they won't cut you off. I'm always allowed to get my point over. :thup:

Might have been a bit different tonight, with Howey on and Luke Edwards. Have heard Steve Howey talk off mic before (when have been in the studio) and he swears like a trooper. :D Likes ripping the piss out of Pridey.

Who was it that said st etienne is a small club?

Great calls from the two Newcastle fans, love how Howey started going on about we should keep Carver incase Ashley is in talks to sell, then immediately shat himself that he might get banned :spit:

Luke Edwards. Brainless.

Fuckin sick of these clueless ex-pros. Howey slavering on in reply to Wallace saying it's nothing to do with Carver if the players don't listen to him and carry out his orders. Haha. Imagine if a player was ignoring Alex Ferguson or even someone like Brendan Rodgers?! They'd be hauled off or absolutely torn apart after the game. Probably dropped. They wouldn't just go "oh well, they didn't listen to my orders, not my fault!"

Remember when when that Scottish clown was in charge of Blackburn? Every week on Soccer Saturday he was being defended to the hilt by the whole panel of ex-pros apart from Le Tissier. Guess why Le Tissier wasn't defending him? Because he was the only one on the panel who didn't share an agent with the manager being discussed. Steve Kean it was. Forgot his name ha.

They're all up each other's arses because they share agents or they're pals with them in the football world. It's why cunts like Pardew and Redknapp get praised and defended to the hilt, but any outsider, someone they can't describe as a 'proper football man' like the Spurs manager, or even AVB in the past, Benitez another one, get torn to shreads and ridiculed by these jumped up pricks in a job for no other reason than they played the game. They actually think their opinion is worth more than fans and some journalists because they did actually play the game. It's ridiculous!

Fuckin sick of these clueless ex-pros. Howey slavering on in reply to Wallace saying it's nothing to do with Carver if the players don't listen to him and carry out his orders. Haha. Imagine if a player was ignoring Alex Ferguson or even someone like Brendan Rodgers?! They'd be hauled off or absolutely torn apart after the game. Probably dropped. They wouldn't just go "oh well, they didn't listen to my orders, not my fault!"

Remember when when that Scottish clown was in charge of Blackburn? Every week on Soccer Saturday he was being defended to the hilt by the whole panel of ex-pros apart from Le Tissier. Guess why Le Tissier wasn't defending him? Because he was the only one on the panel who didn't share an agent with the manager being discussed. Steve Kean it was. Forgot his name ha.

They're all up each other's arses because they share agents or they're pals with them in the football world. It's why c***s like Pardew and Redknapp get praised and defended to the hilt, but any outsider, someone they can't describe as a 'proper football man' like the Spurs manager, or even AVB in the past, Benitez another one, get torn to shreads and ridiculed by these jumped up pricks in a job for no other reason than they played the game. They actually think their opinion is worth more than fans and some journalists because they did actually play the game. It's ridiculous!

How do you know this ?

The St Etienne being a tiny club in France was a funny one though. You'd think anyone worth an ounce would know St Etienne are huge in France.

That's a simple explanation .... big clubs come from big cities, you cannot have a big club in a small city. Big cities also have big clubs so any French teams playing in Champions League will be from a big city.  Big French cities are Paris, Marseille, Nice, Lyon and Lille.  St Etienne is a cute name and sounds like a small French town so they must be a small club. Et Voila!!

Just been a great call on total sport, someone from here?

That would probably of been me... :lol:

They didn't half shout over you and Howey..didn't matter what you said he was sticking by his mate.  Any rational person listening to your points would have said….yeah Remi sounds like the man for the job…not JC.  And who was the guy saying our season is written off already?….easy for him to say as he's not paid hundreds for a season ticket with still half a season left.  With the right man in charge we can finish in europe.  Why not. 

I have genuinely no idea why so many on here seem to listen to that shite. Listened to LFEE now, and those five minutes or whatever it was made my piss boil because of the idiots in the studio. No fucking way would I sit through 90 minutes of that shite every day (?)