Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Fuckin sick of these clueless ex-pros. Howey slavering on in reply to Wallace saying it's nothing to do with Carver if the players don't listen to him and carry out his orders. Haha. Imagine if a player was ignoring Alex Ferguson or even someone like Brendan Rodgers?! They'd be hauled off or absolutely torn apart after the game. Probably dropped. They wouldn't just go "oh well, they didn't listen to my orders, not my fault!"

Remember when when that Scottish clown was in charge of Blackburn? Every week on Soccer Saturday he was being defended to the hilt by the whole panel of ex-pros apart from Le Tissier. Guess why Le Tissier wasn't defending him? Because he was the only one on the panel who didn't share an agent with the manager being discussed. Steve Kean it was. Forgot his name ha.

They're all up each other's arses because they share agents or they're pals with them in the football world. It's why c***s like Pardew and Redknapp get praised and defended to the hilt, but any outsider, someone they can't describe as a 'proper football man' like the Spurs manager, or even AVB in the past, Benitez another one, get torn to shreads and ridiculed by these jumped up pricks in a job for no other reason than they played the game. They actually think their opinion is worth more than fans and some journalists because they did actually play the game. It's ridiculous!

How do you know this ?

I have a mate who's a Blackburn fan. It enraged them at the time and was discussed on their own forums an stuff.

Fuckin sick of these clueless ex-pros. Howey slavering on in reply to Wallace saying it's nothing to do with Carver if the players don't listen to him and carry out his orders. Haha. Imagine if a player was ignoring Alex Ferguson or even someone like Brendan Rodgers?! They'd be hauled off or absolutely torn apart after the game. Probably dropped. They wouldn't just go "oh well, they didn't listen to my orders, not my fault!"

Remember when when that Scottish clown was in charge of Blackburn? Every week on Soccer Saturday he was being defended to the hilt by the whole panel of ex-pros apart from Le Tissier. Guess why Le Tissier wasn't defending him? Because he was the only one on the panel who didn't share an agent with the manager being discussed. Steve Kean it was. Forgot his name ha.

They're all up each other's arses because they share agents or they're pals with them in the football world. It's why c***s like Pardew and Redknapp get praised and defended to the hilt, but any outsider, someone they can't describe as a 'proper football man' like the Spurs manager, or even AVB in the past, Benitez another one, get torn to shreads and ridiculed by these jumped up pricks in a job for no other reason than they played the game. They actually think their opinion is worth more than fans and some journalists because they did actually play the game. It's ridiculous!

How do you know this ?

I have a mate who's a Blackburn fan. It enraged them at the time and was discussed on their own forums an stuff.

It's still happening LeTissier is the only one to criticise pardews record at Newcastle and had a go at Merson n Thompson when they claimed about hating cockneys citing rob lee and Ferdinand he must have a soft spot for us because everytime we went to the dell he scored a screamer!

Get garde in I can't take much more carver,clear the whole fucking back room staff out they are tainted by pardew

Starting to get sick of waiting now, the lack of any real news over the last couple of days is a bit worrying :( The club have had plenty of time since Pardew first indicated he wanted to go, which says to me we must be on our 4th or 5th choice by now :anguish: it's certaibly the hope that kills ya

In the meantime I'll kee refreshing this thread when possible :)

Yeah I'm same Mouldy. I get it that people are still buzzing off Pardew gone but to me that was the first big step that has to be followed up with a crucial second. If we fuck up who we bring in then the cycle of shitness may just perpetuate just with a different face.

We need to break the mould of poor managers, in the last 20 years only two people have really been good enough.

He hired yet?

Just listened to a bit of that radio interview - absolutely disgraceful to call this season a write-off at this juncture. Aside from the fact that there is still literally half the season to play, It's essentially pissing in the face of all the fans who have paid for season tickets and those who will continue to show up and support the team every week. I wonder if he would have a problem if nobody turned up to watch our games for the remainder of the season since it's already written off.

Pardew said: "I had a letter from one of our fans this week saying they have been proud of the team since we got 40 points because it's very difficult.

"You look at the history of the Premier League - teams hit 40 points and switch off. Well, we have not done that.

"We will just keep fighting away and trying to achieve the best possible results we can for our fans. We have got the best fans in the country and we want to do the best for them."

Guest thenorthumbrian

Danny Murphy (who has as much personality as a ventriloquist dummy) has been having a go at United.

And I quote "Newcastle fans demand a famous manager" "Newcastle fans abused Pardew's family" "Newcastle fans expectations are too high"

Newcastle fans don't want a famous manager neccesarily just someone who is going to play progressive football.

Fans wouldn't recognise Pardew's family.

The expectations of the fans have never been lower.

Danny Murphy (who has as much personality as a ventriloquist dummy) has been having a go at United.

And I quote "Newcastle fans demand a famous manager" "Newcastle fans abused Pardew's family" "Newcastle fans expectations are too high"

Newcastle fans don't want a famous manager neccesarily just someone who is going to play progressive football.

Fans wouldn't recognise Pardew's family.

The expectations of the fans have never been lower.

Where's this?

Guest reefatoon

Every hour I log on here for some news, every hour I am left disappointed. Supporting this team really is a thankless task at times.

At least it is taking the stress out of looking at the Transfer thread eh. Makes a nice change.

Guest Roger Kint

He must be on Alan Brasils show today

Aye, I've been listening. Talking a load of shite.

Hes a dickhead, at least when he is on Colin Murrays show he gets reigned in with his dogsht comments about us

@Jon_LeGossip Anything on the Remi Garde to Newcastle story mate?

@Deepak_Toon Nothing new since the other day. Sounds like NUFC growing impatient with players wanting new coach.

@Jon_LeGossip Hmm. So, how do you think that will that affect matters? Do you think it'll be sped up?

@Deepak_Toon I think we will know more in the next day or two.

Guest firetotheworks

Loved it when LFEE was just like 'Why not? Why not!?'

Literally no other way to put that as well. Utter nonsense that the season's over like.

Guest firetotheworks

Howey and Edward's overriding point seems to be that there's no point in having a manager, because the players all need to look at themselves, by themselves, to themselves and that when they're not and don't want to, that motivation to look at themselves in the mirror should come from within - within the person that doesn't want to look in the mirror, at themselves.

It's a flawless plan tbf, I dunno why no one has ever thought of it. Frickin' idiots.

Getting pretty frustrated with this now. The club haven't said anything have they? You'd think at the very least they'd come out and say an appointment is expected within a certain timescale. It's fucking embarrassing.

The season is effectively over - we said as much ourselves after Leicester. But that shouldn't come from the club or its fans and with a new manager on the horizon - it's a good chance to rebuild fro the season ahead.

Talk of Europe is naive however.

I don't think it's naive at all. Sure, nobody is expecting it, but if we were to appoint a decent coach, who knows?

Howey and Edward's overriding point seems to be that there's no point in having a manager, because the players all need to look at themselves, by themselves, to themselves and that when they're not and don't want to, that motivation to look at themselves in the mirror should come from within - the person that doesn't want to.

It's a flawless plan tbf, I dunno why no one has ever thought of it. Frickin' idiots.

So surely we should apply that to all clubs, fuck it let's never ever have managers again. It bodes well during a match when a player is focusing on his own play and can't see what others are doing and how a slight change in how they play can bring out other players more or help others players.

They talk shit. I rang in the other week and have then time Pardew said that we cheered to much as the reason to why Palace scored in stoppage time just after we scored what looked to be the winner. They defende Pardew, I pointed out to them that surely it's the lack of management of the players can't concentrate for 2 minutes because they crowd are cheering.

To be honest it's pointless having the argument with them. I think the next time we win 1-0 we should all ring in and express our disappointment at not losing 4-3, let's see if they get the irony.