Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

I have never seen a group of actually talented players playing so incompetently and disjointedly as the past 12 months of you under Pardew. It's just impossible to reach the levels of incompetency of that charlatan. A monkey flinging poo at a tactics board wouldn't manage to reach the levels of actively making your players and team worse that Pardew achieved. I'm not exaggerating, you lot have seen it, have endured it. He wasn't just a dour manager with a complete lack of attacking nous; he also sucked at putting competent dour defensive teams on the field. That's why even shit boring managers like Bruce would actually be an upgrade.

So I just can't grasp my mind around the concept that any manager won't be an upgrade over him. This Garde guy feels like Guardiola to me at the moment.

I have never seen a group of actually talented players playing so incompetently and disjointedly as the past 12 months of you under Pardew. It's just impossible to reach the levels of incompetency of that charlatan. A monkey flinging poo at a tactics board wouldn't manage to reach the levels of actively making your players and team worse that Pardew achieved. I'm not exaggerating, you lot have seen it, have endured it. He wasn't just a dour manager with a complete lack of attacking nous; he also sucked at putting competent dour defensive teams on the field. That's why even shit boring managers like Bruce would actually be an upgrade.

So I just can't grasp my mind around the concept that any manager won't be an upgrade over him. This Garde guy feels like Guardiola to me at the moment.

Thanks.

Lots of Love

Newcastle fans.

Guest firetotheworks

I always liked Jerry Francis, like. Not as a manager, he just always seemed like a nice bloke.

Looks like one of the Nasty Boyz.

You must have balls of steel to have attempted that reference.

I got it despite knowing hardly anything about wrestling. Remember them and The Mountie vs The Bushwackers and Hacksaw Jim Duggan at Summerslam '92?

Good timing if Garde joins now. Gains experience in managing an English Premiership Club and move to Arsenal when Wenger's contract ends in 2017. Assuming we offer a minimum 3.5 year contract, Ashley wins again as Gooners will have to cough up compensation to pull Garde over.

Was this the French guy that was just like Pardew tactically?

That was Galtier

Oh, ok. Cool. So are we happy?

Pants should be at ankles.

:lol: I think I've forgotten how to hope.

I'll be very excited if we go down the route of getting Garde in. There's no point in being pessimistic about losing a manager to a top 4 club in a few years. He would have to do a good job to get the Arsenal job after Wenger. We would be in a lot better of a place as a club losing a manager to Arsenal than losing a shit manager to Crystal Palace.

:lol:

Mike, you're a mess. Get out of here man.

There is no one that is like Pardew. No one. Anything is an upgrade on him. Yes, inanimate objects included.

:lol:

Mike, you're a mess. Get out of here man.

There is no one that is like Pardew. No one. Anything is an upgrade on him. Yes, inanimate objects included.

:lol: A mess. Fuck you then KaKa.

People are rejoicing, and you lower the tone by comparing the man to Pardew.  :lol:

It was a terrible thing to do. Just awful.

:lol: I didn't! I asked if this was the guy that had previously been compared! I was like, I remember that there is a devil in France, is this that guy? That's all I did, and then you called me a mess.

I always liked Jerry Francis, like. Not as a manager, he just always seemed like a nice bloke.

Looks like one of the Nasty Boyz.

You must have balls of steel to have attempted that reference.

Knobbs' face with Saggs' hair innit.

Let's not argue. Pardew is gone and it's possible we might get a good manager. Think back 12 months and the remote possibility of this wasn't even there

:lol: It's all good. KaKa and I are hopeless avatar brothers, man.

What are the feelings on Garde vs Tuchel. I can't say I know a great deal about either.

I was massively into Tuchel when I read a couple of articles about him a while ago. But in the circumstances turning your nose up at either would be mental.