Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Would be a mistake for Garde to delay, you've got to think the big hitters such as de boer and tuchel come into the picture during the summer.

Unless of course Garde can get us to agree to a summer appointment and get it signed.

I'll be fucking shocked if de boer is anywhere near the picture.

I really want Garde as manager, but not at the expense of having Carver till the end of the season. There are other good candidates we could maybe persuade if that's the case. Carver will take us down, he's worse than Pardew and Pardew only managed 13 points from the last 17 games last year.

Having said that, have the Daily Mail really spoken to anyone of note? Why is everywhere else reporting that he's desperate for the job now? Who should we believe? I think it's a bit of a nothing add on story, it creates intrigue, worry and a different take to get people reading/buying the paper.

Like who?  Basically everyone else is in a job. In any case if Carver stays I can't see anything but relegation.

But in the event he does stay and we do stay up I don't mind waiting for the right man, but we all know Carver will get it permanently if he's given it till end of season and stays up.

Urgh. Last week Colo was odds on to be the manager so I don't think anyone really has a clue. It doesn't look great though. Carver as manager for one more game is bad enough - if he is here until the end of the season I seriously worry about our PL status

Carver wouldn't take us down.

I've not seen a huge amount of football this season but I've seen enough to know that we're not going down. Every single player would have to switch off entirely for that to happen; and the majority either care enough to keep going or are playing for a summer move. It's not going to happen. There's far too much shit in the league.

I've not seen a huge amount of football this season but I've seen enough to know that we're not going down. Every single player would have to switch off entirely for that to happen; and the majority either care enough to keep going or are playing for a summer move. It's not going to happen. There's far too much s*** in the league.

hmm, we struggled to a home draw with Burnley. I wouldn't be so sure

Same :thup:

We haven't won a game under this moron and I'd struggle to see where the points would come from.

There's more chance of this being our excuse for him not being interested and/or cheap enough IMO.

That's the thing, he is THE cheap option :lol: the rest would require compensation.

Sherwood wouldn't. That's who we'll end up with.

I've not seen a huge amount of football this season but I've seen enough to know that we're not going down. Every single player would have to switch off entirely for that to happen; and the majority either care enough to keep going or are playing for a summer move. It's not going to happen. There's far too much shit in the league.

hmm, we struggled to a home draw with Burnley. I wouldn't be so sure

We were doing that before Carver took over.

We have enough you'd think with Perez, Cisse returning after ACON, De Jong hopefully being able get

a run of games , Sissoko if he stays this month which he probably will and Cabella hopefully finding some form.

My biggest concern is our CB options, we're gonna leak goals that's for sure