Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

We need to face facts. A good club has already appointed Remy Garde and his coaching staff because they know the value of a good manager and staff. We're not a good club and we don't know these things as a club anymore. We're a hollow money making shell with nothing left for anybody who has a genuine interest in football.

They are determined to depress the fans. They somehow both underpromise and underdeliver.

You won't ever get excited about anything regarding this club, yet somehow they depress you even further in spite of the fact you weren't even remotely excited to begin with.

Their brusque, uncaring, cold manner of communication is disgraceful and abusive in its own way. Fans really would do well to avoid SJP for a long, long time.

Trying to read that from a completely objective position, it's all sensible stuff. It's depressing that we're all so worn down by the lies and lack of ambition that it just ends up being dismissed out of hand. And I'm no different.

Wish I had any confidence in it being the truth, and that the people in charge gave an actual shit about the wellbeing of this club beyond its accounts.

But even if it's the truth it's not what we want to hear or anything remotely close to how a football club should be run.

Infuriating man

:thup:

Fucking woeful statement imho.

Fuck waiting till summer, its total lies, and they will just give it JC permanently if thats the case.

Aye.

"We looked at many candidates, but we want to implement this model here, and Carver is the one who we felt fit the description for that the best. He has done a fantastic job getting the team to finish 15th, and we want to let him continue to build on that."

As if no other club gets at least 80 applications.  None of them seem to have a problem appointing a manager fairly promptly.

You would expect at this stage that they would have a preferred candidate so really they should be focussing on that one person but they are giving the impression that they can't make their minds up so keep looking for new ways to assess the candidates.

Fucking purgatory continues, can't believe we have to wait until the summer. Hope it backfires and them cunts get relegated.

Fuck off, it's the likes of me and every other fan who has to suffer. There is no way we will hang on to a core set of players good enough to bring us back up this time.

Typical 'We promise to communicate better' talk they say once a year every year then say nothing.

I'm disappointed he thinks our buying process in the summer was complete.

He must be really impressed with Riviere.

It's fucking outrageous that they're taking so long. Happy to see a rudderless ship drift into relegation. What's worse is that we as fans simply sit back and take it.

What the fuck have they done to us, man?

I'd say relegation is 50/50 at the moment it's so bad. The rot has set in, there are no easy games with carver in charge and once that bad feeling sets in, it's a hell of a rut to get out of. I remember it setting in like that all too well in the relegation season. We will see a period of super uber relegation form for the rest of the season. The question is only how low of a points tally is needed depending on other teams. If it's 36 I think we'll be fine. If it's 37 or above I think we're a sinking ship.

Guest neesy111

Regarding the season ticket angle, and I could be talking bollocks here, but if we got to the summer and we do appoint Carver or some other useless cunt couldn't we just cancel the DD and request a full refund before the season kicks off?

You can cancel DD but not request refund.