Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

The fact they never even considered getting rid of Pardew speaks volumes about how clueless they are.

Surely you should always have a back-up plan to cover potential loss of players or manager.

He then goes on to speak about wanting someone who should play good football and act professional  :dowie:

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article7783654.ece/alternates/s615/JS46262353.jpg

:lol:  He actually makes Mike Ashley look decent.

Looks like Drew Carey, Patton Oswalt, and former Barenaked Ladies frontman Steven Page.

Club will try every possible angle to avoid spending money, simple as that. All the players brought in this summer were down to the fee's for Debuchy & Cabaye. The club is absolutely minted yet won't spend a penny.

Extremely depressing but not surprising. Anyone who goes and gets a season ticket on the back of what Charnley has said tonight, is a feckin mentalist. Ashley and Charnley are laughing at all of those who continue to put cash into the club.

Desperate times and a relegation fight beckons. I hope it backfires on the cunts.

well that was all rather pointless. Says maybe we'll know where we are at the end of the week maybe we'll wait til summer, I'm sorry but how long does it fucking take to find a manager amazingly other clubs find a way to get someone in within a week or two while we're at 3 weeks since Pardew was given permission to go and no closer since day 1. It all reminds me why I honestly don't give 2 shits if the club says anything any time they do its all PR speak anyway. 

For all I appreciated reading that article given the silence that has come out of the club it seems pretty clear that we're not going to get a new manager until the summer. If I had to bet I'd probably say Garde is their man but he can't take over until the summer for whatever reason. It's worrying the risk these people are willing to take given how easily we could become entangled in a relegation battle.

We were always going to hate on his words, no matter what they were. There's nothing there worth getting mad about, it just confirms what we already knew about the club - Charnley's words are very transparent. I'm pretty sure they're going to piss off Garde too, no matter how positive that French TV stuff seemed.... they don't sound close to an appointment.

We were always going to hate on his words, no matter what they were. There's nothing there worth getting mad about, it just confirms what we already knew about the club - Charnley's words are very transparent. I'm pretty sure they're going to piss off Garde too, no matter how positive that French TV stuff seemed.... they don't sound close to an appointment.

Disagree.

If he would have said we are looking to buy players this month as we appreciate their are glaring holes in key positions and we aim to appoint a permanent manager within the next 7 days I think we'd all welcome that.

He's getting criticised because all we are being is told not now later.

Disagree.

If he would have said we are looking to buy players this month as we appreciate their are glaring holes in key positions and we aim to appoint a permanent manager within the next 7 days I think we'd all welcome that.

Even if he said that we'd not believe him, based on recent history. The club always 'intend' to do things, before falling on their list of excuses after deadlines day.

Disagree.

Even if he said that we'd not believe him, based on recent history. The club always 'intend' to do things, before falling on their list of excuses after deadlines day.

Again, If solid deadlines were set I'd be happy to go along with them and take his word at face value.

Of course if what was stated didn't materialise then I'd light my pitchforks.

Disagree.

If he doesn't want to be criticised, he should do his job properly.

'We promise to communicate better' but I don't want to be in the limelight. Oh, and the "Head Coach" can only talk about matches.

Erm..............well, who does that leave then you fucking wingnut?

going to be interesting to see how they cope with that scenario, Pardew took an awful lot of pressure and attention off them with his job as sole nufc employee who actually talked to the press, now if the manager is only supposed to talk about matchs that leaves a fair number of questions the press won't just politely keep to themselves.

I'm trying to work out if it serve them right if carver takes us down

Of course. 6 months "work" looking for a new manager goes down the drain if we also go down the drain.

They love trying to reinvent the rules of football yet we're no further forward than when they came in and in many cases significantly behind.

As if it's really a thing where we'd hate anything he said. If he came out and said we were going to appoint and support a new manager imminently in this transfer window nobody would have been harsh. Instead the bullet points from the interview are:

- Pardew was never in danger of losing his job.

- We're so useless we had no backup plans in place.

- No need to worry about the manager effecting the transfer window because we won't buy anyone anyway.

- We might sell someone important.

- New manager might not be appointed till the summer.

- We've not even considered the threat of awful football performance and relegation.

How could anyone read that article and have a positive response? Reading between the lines it confirms every fear any sensible fan has about the club.

'We promise to communicate better' but I don't want to be in the limelight. Oh, and the "Head Coach" can only talk about matches.

Erm..............well, who does that leave then you fucking wingnut?

going to be interesting to see how they cope with that scenario, Pardew took an awful lot of pressure and attention off them with his job as sole nufc employee who actually talked to the press, now if the manager is only supposed to talk about matchs that leaves a fair number of questions the press won't just politely keep to themselves.

Exactly.

Recipe for disaster and these fucks can't see it.