Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Reads like Garde's ruled himself out or something.

have I missed something somewhere? was all about best performances then a few comments on Garde

Yeah, L'Equipe say talks have broken down over staff and lack of priority with the cup competitions.

If that's true then we are clearly trying to put him off in order to give Charver the job.

Jokes, I'm just going along with the confusion on this page.

Plz no ban.

Ha ha. Hilarious.

Reads like Garde's ruled himself out or something.

have I missed something somewhere? was all about best performances then a few comments on Garde

Yeah, L'Equipe say talks have broken down over staff and lack of priority with the cup competitions.

If that's true then we are clearly trying to put him off in order to give Charver the job.

Jokes, I'm just going along with the confusion on this page.

Plz no ban.

Ha ha. Hilarious.

:lol: :lol:

The ranger chest down to Nolan for him to hit it fractions wide,  f*** i nearly exploded.  In fact i think i had pretty much started celebrating. My seat was right next to the away end,  when level 7 was good,  and the surge towards them when tiote scored was amazing. Was brilliant to see the likes of fabregas completely drop their arse at the noise. Forgot what its like to feel that passion and excitement in the ground now :(

I remember that up in L7.  I had an ST for the Championship and the season we come back up.  Didn't renew once we got shifted, but not sure I would have done anyway, as the 500 mile round trip was getting a bit tedious! 

When Tiote scored, I ended up about 4 rows back.  Same as the 5-1. 

That season in general though man.  The amount of goals we scored.  I seemed to pick the entertaining ones to go to anyway.  6-0 Villa, 5-1 sunderland, 4-1 Wolves, 4-4 Arsenal, 2-2 Wigan, 5-0 West Ham, 3-3 West Brom  :anguish:  I also went to the 4-3 league cup game at Stamford Bridge. 

Seems a long while since I enjoyed watching us! 

What if Charnley has already offered him the job but on the proviso he works with the existing coaching setup because Ashley refuses to pay them off?

It would not surprise me in the slightest if that is one of the conditions the new manager has to agree to - seems like a very Ashley thing to do.

Just thinking out loud..

I have a feeling Garde will be at the game tomorrow actually. Just a feel mind. But a strong feel.

I doubt it. There's still a fortnight available to piss about before the Jan window closes.

I have a feeling Garde will be at the game tomorrow actually. Just a feel mind. But a strong feel.

Kaka's roller coaster of emotions are fucking incredible. :lol:

Yeah, so much for being broken forever. We're back to 2009, top signings imminent and a promising manager ready to jet in for tomorrow's game. :lol:

Imagine when they cut to Ashley in the crowd tomorrow and Carr, Charnley and Garde are all sitting beside him.

I mean, just imagine the potential joy :)

Carver looks up to them at some point in the game and Remi makes the finger across throat motion :aww:

Back to the last page, the last time I really enjoyed a game was definitely the 4-4 it had everything, backs to the wall quickly changed to balls to the wall, I honestly thought we were going to win that game. When that Tiote goal went in I was screaming like a stuck pig :lol:

That Nolan chance at the end, man.  It's already probably the most dramatic game of the last 20-odd years but it could have been even better.

And the relief when RvP (?) had his goal ruled out for offside. :lol:

What do people think was the best 3 results in that season btw?

Was listening to the Guardian Podcast earlier. They had some French journo on the show. He said Garde was inexperienced but seemed to have a similar philosophy to Wenger which was great to hear.

Also thought highly of Cabella and lowly of Pardew which shows his opinion should hold some value.

Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea.

Best performances were Stoke (H or A), Man Utd and WBA though

This. Though I perversly enjoyed Swansea away when we won 0-2 with probably only 2 shots and 2% possession all game :lol:

Wasn't even our worst 0-2 away win of the season :lol:

Blackburn. :lol:

Obertan. :yao:

The Swansea game was hilarious. They had about 70% possession but it still felt like we had control of the game.

Already on board with Ashley's thinking by pricing us out of signing Lacazette.

"If Bony cost €30m, then Lacazette is worth €40-50m."

Cheers Remi.

(FutGoal ‏@FutGoal_  · 2 hrs2 hours ago 

Remi Garde, técnico del Lyon: "Si Bony costó £30M, Lacazette vale 40 o 50". )