Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

That comment from Carver is the most concerning thing that's come out in the past week.

How come?

I saw it as a positive personally

Yeah, same here. Sounds like it definitely won't be Carver.

Not at all. The comment was probably in reference to him asking about his application and they told him they will let him know by the Hull away game, if he beats Southampton on Saturday, fair chance he's got the gig at least in the short term.

There have been too many hints in the press that the plan of just getting through this season then appointing the permanent man in the summer, is the one they are going with.

They are still probably unsure that s*** for brains can actually keep us in the league they are giving him all the chances they can to prove himself, he's failed so far but Southampton maybe his last chance. 

Of course what will happen with that plan is that the guy we've targeted will go to better club  who sacked their manager at the end of the season and their back ups will have found work elsewhere, leaving us with employing Carver full time, it'll last 6 months when we are bottom of the table and then Pardew will be back to save us :(

That's not so much as a glass half empty scenario as a glass full of poison. I nominate afar as most pessimistic poster 2015.

I accept your nomination :)

What was that quote about Carver saying we expected to announce something before Hull? I just watched his presser preview on NUFCTV and he said no timescale...

"But by the time we play Hull, it will be almost a month and I am almost certain that it should be resolved by then.”

We got Stif in here posting about Frank and Le Echo, got James in the Ashley thread talking about a conspiracy to move Newcastle United to Glasgow and replace Rangers citing mythical moves of other teams. Fucking hell I love this place.

We got Stif in here posting about Frank and Le Echo, got James in the Ashley thread talking about a conspiracy to move Newcastle United to Glasgow and replace Rangers citing mythical moves of other teams. f***ing hell I love this place.

:thup: