NUFC finances

Paully

Filed with Companies House.

However they are not ready for inspection. Should be out by the end of today or tomorrow I'd imagine.

Guest Roger Kint

Think the MASH ones are available to download now, might hold some clues if anyone fancies getting them

From the MASH accounts:

http://i.imgur.com/5OhikTl.png

As far as I can tell from a quick scan, all the figures in the rest of the accounts are mixed in with his other businesses, so hard to pick anything specific to the club out. One thing is though that there was no impairment on players registrations which is where I expected the missing profit to at least partly have gone.

Note these accounts are made up to 30/4/14, so not quite in sync with the club's.

So wages are down but the operating cost of the club leaped up by 26%.  In Any business this would have people seriously worried.  I think we all smell a rat and the money has been hidden in the overall "operating expenses"...

Have they set aside the money for transfers after year-end, and added it to costs somehow?

I know the likely answer to that is No but it seems strange that they've referred to it at the end like that, with no other explanation of increased costs.

So wages are down but the operating cost of the club leaped up by 26%.  In Any business this would have people seriously worried.  I think we all smell a rat and the money has been hidden in the overall "operating expenses"...

I even if wages are down in % compared to turnover, it doesn't necessarily mean that the wages were reduced, they could (and probably have) have increased.

I even if wages are down in % compared to turnover, it doesn't necessarily mean that the wages were reduced, they could (and probably have) have increased.

By 25 million?

By 25 million?

No :lol:

64,3% of 102,3 = ~65,8

60,4% of 117,5 = ~71

So, wages have increased by rougly £5,2m.

Why would wages have increased during those 12 months, when we only signed Remy / L De Jong on loan and IIRC moved a few players on?

They'll include a whole year's worth of Sissoko, Debuchy, Haidara et al rather than the previous set of accounts which only included a few months worth of their collective wage?

Why would wages have increased during those 12 months, when we only signed Remy / L De Jong on loan and IIRC moved a few players on?

They'll include a whole year's worth of Sissoko, Debuchy, Haidara et al rather than the previous set of accounts which only included a few months worth of their collective wage?

Ah that's a fair pont.  We did lose a few though - Cabaye in Jan, and Simpson, Perch, Harper, Ranger at the start of the season.