Newcastle 1-1 Stoke 8/2/15 - FT post-match reaction from p30

Mike

You're looking good to be frank.

:lol: VI way more into the match than any of us. Trying to remember what it was like to support the team. I thought I'd be able to just 180 and do it no problem. :undecided:

I'm definitely more interested now, Carver was a shite appointment but he's no Pardew.

:lol: VI way more into the match than any of us. Trying to remember what it was like to support the team. I thought I'd be able to just 180 and do it no problem. :undecided:

I'm definitely more interested now, Carver was a shite appointment but he's no Pardew.

I like the whole "Let's try and score a goal" thing he seems to be trying.

I'm definitely more interested now, Carver was a s**** appointment but he's no Pardew.

I like the whole "Let's try and score a goal" thing he seems to be trying.

It's a bit weird but maybe there's something in it.

I'm definitely more interested now, Carver was a s**** appointment but he's no Pardew.

I'm definitely willing us to win more now than when pardew was here.

Pardew actively made our players less capable by forcing them all to be horrid hard working defensive types, carver  probably just shouts some random words and tells them to gan play footy. Probably won't get us very far, but it's an improvement.