Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

Pardews the ultimate coward, he'll be pissing his pants for this match and it'll show.

Problem is though, his new team haven't been fully Pardewed yet so they're still playing with a bit of freedom and passion.

Our lot have been Pardewed and now Carvered.

I agree they haven't had their souls crushed yet, but I expect Pardew to go ultra defensive in this game.  Carver is thick as fuck but I don't think he'll shit his pants and tell everyone to stay behind the half way line.  We'll see, lets hope we win.  I mean I know its going to go to shit for Palace at some point, but I doubt that will stop me from punching the TV if he flukes another win on Wednesday.

Pardews the ultimate coward, he'll be pissing his pants for this match and it'll show.

Problem is though, his new team haven't been fully Pardewed yet so they're still playing with a bit of freedom and passion.

No human can survive that double whammy! Their minds must be gello by now. :lol:

I agree they haven't had their souls crushed yet, but I expect Pardew to go ultra defensive in this game.  Carver is thick as fuck but I don't think he'll shit his pants and tell everyone to stay behind the half way line.  We'll see, lets hope we win.  I mean I know its going to go to shit for Palace at some point, but I doubt that will stop me from punching the TV if he flukes another win on Wednesday.

if carvers been watching for the past 4 years he'll go 4-5-1 setup solid and let them come onto us, then use sissoko, cabella and perez to crucify them on the break....rinse and repeat

it's like kryptonite to pardew

I'm starting to wonder if Remy Cabella is a bit 'special'. What on earth is he doing here is anyone's guess

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/2d/56/remy-cabella-john-carver-hull-city-newcastle-united-premier-league-31012015_ehlayoarrwuu12i086b790mh8.jpg?t=1092398843&w=940.

Cabella: 4-3-3

Carver: Pies!

Guest reefatoon

It's going to be a battle of wits this one. Such an intriguing battle between two colossus' of the football world.

Or more like . . . .

http://i.cubeupload.com/VQABOm.jpg

"I won't pull any punches."

Pretty clear he's trying to put himself forward as an old school, take no shit, gaffer. Which ironically nobody likes any more.

It also flies in the face of him practically begging for the job a few weeks ago, he was going on like a proper girl.

Publicly slagging his own (younger) players while singing hymns of praise for the return of the king. When it comes to being detestable he knows how to hit the mark.

Struggling to give a shite about this. Fully expect us to lose, fully expect that smug cunt to milk it for all it's worth, fully expect the media to be full of 'told you so' dogshit.

Who cares, fuck it.

Ideal scenario:

- Cabella scores a hatrick

- Anita gets a hatrick of assists

- Shola misses a penalty

- Pardew nuts Colback

- Ben Arfa turns up with a SackPardew sign

- Pardew gets dropkicked in the face

Any more?  Any one of the above would do me to be honest, surely not too much to ask.