Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

So Pardew couldn't say "Noocarsel is tough side to beat"? That's really disappointing considering he said that to every team we played while he was here, but he himself demonstrated how we're not a tough side to beat at all.

Going to this  :anguish:

In the home end  :anguish:

Throw a molten pie at Pardew's heed, preferably one with a pop out SP.com banner inside so when it does hit and the pastry breaks over his lipless mush, he sees it.

Guest reefatoon

Going to this  :anguish:

In the home end  :anguish:

Throw a molten pie at Pardew's heed, preferably one with a pop out SP.com banner than does so when the pastry breaks over his lipless mush.

Carver would just jump in front of it to save his idol, and also because he just loves pies

Yeah but if we get relegated I can't watch football for a year.

*I know I know, we don't see any football at the newcastle games now either...

Bein or something has the championship. We'll be fine. I mean, we'll be shit and down there forever, but still.

Married to a South London lad who was a Palace but now Newcastle supporter. Lot of his relatives Palace fans who think I'm a deranged geordie nutjob - probably right... Can't believe I've been slagging Pardew off for last few years and behaving like a loon when announced he had gone. Clearly think I'm some sort of basket case for wanting rid of Super Pards whose done a 'triffic job with the boys since being back in the manor - yuk. If that numb nuts cretin Carver caves to his idol and we get trounced, don't think I'll be responsible for my actions. Almost having palpitations already at the thought of us losing. This is one game we cannot lose as can't bear to hear the level of smugness trip off the tongue of the silver fox. This is gonna be shit isn't it?

At least you'll have years of gloating ahead of you, only a matter of time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11405884/Why-Newcastle-fans-will-always-hate-Alan-Pardew.html

Good piece that. First paragraph says it all really.

"The only person Alan Pardew did a good job for at Newcastle United was Mike Ashley. The only person who benefited from his time on Tyneside was Alan Pardew. He most certainly did not do a good job for Newcastle United’s supporters and that is why we don’t like him."

There is a negative stereotype of the cockney in the North East, the fast talking, sharp dressed, pointy shoe wearing , bull**** merchant, who hides behind a front of arrogance and bluster. Pardew, for us, was that stereotype.

Before people start saying it was an anti-cockney thing, that’s rubbish. Newcastle fans do not care where you are from as long as you do a good job for the football club.

Bit of a non-sequitur there.

I agree with his sentiments but it's not a particularly well-written article, unfortunately.

Guest John Carvery

If Gayle plays he needs to be watched like a hawk because the slippery little eel can find space in the box at the drop of a hat

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11405884/Why-Newcastle-fans-will-always-hate-Alan-Pardew.html

Good piece that. First paragraph says it all really.

"The only person Alan Pardew did a good job for at Newcastle United was Mike Ashley. The only person who benefited from his time on Tyneside was Alan Pardew. He most certainly did not do a good job for Newcastle United’s supporters and that is why we don’t like him."

Very good article

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  2m2 minutes ago

Alan Pardew looks back on time as #nufc boss as "a period that was much discussed and unfairly judged in my opinion." #cpfc

Couldn't agree more, as most seems to rate you, you fucking cunt.