Crystal Palace 1-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/15 - post match boredom from pg36.

Disco

Pardew will be golden at Palace for ages. Enough talent in Bolasie, Puncheon, Zaha and Gayle to mask his many, many deficiencies. :(

They'll be slowly moved away from the first team with vague criticisms, increasing and baffling appearances on the subs bench, told to run back more, creativity coached out of them and the coup de grace the unavoidable full blown Pardvirus (incubation time 8-12 weeks).

Best league in the world :pokerface:

I read this shit a lot yet nobody ever makes a sensible argument why it isn't. All of the leagues have utter crap outside their top echelon.

Howay Ronaldo, allow me one quip every so often.

He used two sentences that time tbf.

I thought his muted celebration showed a bit of control at least, I don't have a problem with it.

Everything else was shit like.

You don't have a problem with our manager being scared to show any emotion because his side was beating his mate?

It wasn't control, or respect. He was genuinely embarrassed that he'd taken the lead.

I thought his muted celebration showed a bit of control at least, I don't have a problem with it.

You don't have a problem with our manager being scared to show any emotion because his side was beating his mate?

It wasn't control, or respect. He was genuinely embarrassed that he'd taken the lead.

I thought it was control.

Pardew will be golden at Palace for ages. Enough talent in Bolasie, Puncheon, Zaha and Gayle to mask his many, many deficiencies. :(

They'll be slowly moved away from the first team with vague criticisms, increasing and baffling appearances on the subs bench, told to run back more, creativity coached out of them and the coup de grace the unavoidable full blown Pardvirus (incubation time 8-12 weeks).

The fact that Bolasie and Gayle didn't start this is a sign of things to come.

I think it was more he didn't want to upset his gaffer Pardew.

Fair enough TBH, I didn't even think of that. I thought he just didn't want to make out like it was a bigger deal than normal because we'd scored against Pardew. Like not give him the satisfaction etc.

Not that it matters anyway, everything is shit.

Best league in the world [emoji14]okerface:

I read this shit a lot yet nobody ever makes a sensible argument why it isn't. All of the leagues have utter crap outside their top echelon.

Even if it was the best league in the world which I don't think it is, it wouldn't be something to be proud given the disparity in money compared to every other league

Fair enough TBH, I didn't even think of that. I thought he just didn't want to make out like it was a bigger deal than normal because we'd scored against Pardew. Like not give him the satisfaction etc.

Not that it matters anyway, everything is shit.

Well he usually celebrates enthusiastically so by not celebrating this time he was actually making it out to be a bigger deal than normal.

Taylor and Besty retweeted

Chris F ‏@GeordieChris_F 52m52 minutes ago

Unsurprisingly this game is like watching Pardew trying to out Pardew Pardew and essentially Pardewing himself. #Pardew #nufc

From twitter best summing up of that shite that I have seen.

Everything else was s*** like.

Not that it matters anyway, everything is s***.

He's manager of Newcastle United FC whose supporters have travelled down half the length of the country to watch their team play. There's no two ways about where his allegiance should lie. The fucking cunt should have been as happy with the goal as he should be if it were against any other side in the world. Pardew and that shite little London cornershop club are irrelevant and can fuck off.

Everything else was s*** like.

Not that it matters anyway, everything is s***.

He's manager of Newcastle United FC whose supporters have travelled down half the length of the country to watch their team play. There's no two ways about where his allegiance should lie. The fucking cunt should have been as happy with the goal as he should be if it were against any other side in the world. Pardew and that shite little London cornershop club are irrelevant and can fuck off.

Club don't get any money from away games though.

I could disregard the rubbish selections and the outdated tactics and the fear of not losing mentality, if we would cut out the blatant coaching mistakes from our game for fuck's sake. How many times does Krul have to take a FK on the half way line only to have it come straight back at us with him out of position (and a CB upfield) for us to learn to stop that?

Why the FUCK lose the ball straight from kickoff because we try some fancy dan shit? Incidentally that misplaced pass by Cabella straight from kickoff that Haidara couldn't keep in, was the most intent we showed to attack in the entire second half.

Dummett at LW? Seriously Carver you fucking cunt? And this prick wants us to take him seriously?

What in holy fuck's name were Ayoze and Gouffran doing standing side by side in the center circle ffs??

Don't even get me started.  :rant:

It's been atrocious watching us since Carver took over, somehow worse than under Pardew. The players either don't give a fuck or seem lost, confused.

Our attacking play has to be the worst in the league, there is no cohesion, no plan, no connection between players.

And what of our non-existent midfield? Can't remember a single time we took the game by the scruff of the neck.