Crystal Palace 1-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/15 - post match boredom from pg36.

Disco

On that basis, Newcastle fans would be justified in throwing coins at every away scorer at SJP seeing as we don't have an away end at ground level.

Pardew is at the perfect club for his personality. Can't wait till they fuck off back into obscurity.

I agree with the Palace supporters like, why can't players just walk quietly back to the centre circle and celebrate after the game in the changing rooms, no need for that, it was just incited and horrible. You don't see the Palace players doing that!

You can't blame them for being so prude about it i suppose, now they've got Pardew as a role model, he's such an upstanding, moral compassed man, he drips class and oozes decorum. We're just northern monkeys.

Well I managed to pick a duplicate ticket after 4 phone calls to our incompetent box office.

What a f***ing waste of an evening, I'm down on business so at least I've not forked out for travel and hotel.

Would have had a better evening if I'd sacked the match off and gone out for a meal and drinks with colleagues in central London.

Do you work for the European Space Agency?

No.

Are you here for IP Week?

What's all these questions?

No. I'm working on Thames Tideway Tunnel.

Just thought from your original post you might have been a rocket scientist that's all.

We were sat on the half way line opposite the dugouts among a load of Palace fans. They didn't stop with the ''super, super Al, Super Alan Pardew'' all game. It was torture.

imagine that being your club

Out lot sang 'Pardew is our King' at one point.

:kasper:

Well I managed to pick a duplicate ticket after 4 phone calls to our incompetent box office.

What a f***ing waste of an evening, I'm down on business so at least I've not forked out for travel and hotel.

Would have had a better evening if I'd sacked the match off and gone out for a meal and drinks with colleagues in central London.

Do you work for the European Space Agency?

No.

Are you here for IP Week?

What's all these questions?

No. I'm working on Thames Tideway Tunnel.

Just thought from your original post you might have been a rocket scientist that's all.

:lol:

As someone's already alluded to, their own manager headbutts opposing players, proudly lies to fans, trivialises rape on TV, and cheats on his wife.

Aye, Papiss 'Am very happy' Cisse's a nasty piece of work.

:lol: yeah, Cissé just comes across as a dim, lovable chap without a bad bone in his body. He probably thought they were saying hello.

As someone's already alluded to, their own manager headbutts opposing players, proudly lies to fans, trivialises rape on TV, and cheats on his wife.

Aye, Papiss 'Am very happy' Cisse's a nasty piece of work.

:lol: yeah, Cissé just comes across as a dim, lovable chap without a bad bone in his body. He probably thought they were saying hello.

:lol: