Crystal Palace 1-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/15 - post match boredom from pg36.

Disco

It's been atrocious watching us since Carver took over, somehow worse than under Pardew. The players either don't give a f*** or seem lost, confused.

Our attacking play has to be the worst in the league, there is no cohesion, no plan, no connection between players.

And what of our non-existent midfield? Can't remember a single time we took the game by the scruff of the neck.

What is a midfield of Sissoko, Colback, Ayoze and Gouffran going to do? Fuck all. Abeid is MADE to play dead central midfield and he's on the bench because we can't be upsetting our ex-mackem hero.

It's been atrocious watching us since Carver took over, somehow worse than under Pardew. The players either don't give a f*** or seem lost, confused.

Our attacking play has to be the worst in the league, there is no cohesion, no plan, no connection between players.

And what of our non-existent midfield? Can't remember a single time we took the game by the scruff of the neck.

What is a midfield of Sissoko, Colback, Ayoze and Gouffran going to do? Fuck all. Abeid is MADE to play dead central midfield and he's on the bench because we can't be upsetting our ex-mackem hero.

Exactly man, Ayoze and Gouffran aren't midfielders and Colback is shite. And Sissoko is even much worse as a holding player, especially alongside Colback.

Pretty much everything is wrong with that midfield.

It's been atrocious watching us since Carver took over, somehow worse than under Pardew. The players either don't give a fuck or seem lost, confused.

It's almost as if we've appointed a useless simpleton who can't motivate or enthuse the squad, has no discernible plan or way of playing and is happy to forego all of his dignity and self-respect in exchange for the job.

He's a fucking cunt.

I'm struggling to work out what we have to look forward to in the foreseeable future. I don't get the point of supporting the club at the moment- yet the majority of our fans are happy. I don't get it. Someone please explain it to me. My head hurts.

The one good thing is that Pardew didn't win, so he can't go around with a big arrogant grin about it all.  We can't get any rubbish about how he out thought his old team (even though it's shit because of him).  It's a small mercy but the media were sharpening their knives for when we lost that game.

Good to see Pardew being just as predictable for Palace as he was here.  Sit back.and stay in the game for 70 minutes then bring on the flair players to try to nick a point or three.  He was even forced to make a positive change which flukely worked out with the Sanogo injury :lol:  Sad though that our current manager is prepared to settle for a draw against a shit side with 20 minutes left to play.

What an awful game of football that was, clearly with these two managers in place it wasn't going to be a classic but that was just lifeless football. That crap will drive people away from the game.

Cabella is nowhere near as fast as I thought he was before he joined

Think how slow he'd be if he didn't have that go faster fin welded to his napper.

milk turns quicker and stays on its feet better than him :no:

Think how slow he'd be if he didn't have that go faster fin welded to his napper.

Didn't know milk had feet tbh, always learning on this place.

What are you on about? ???

Well I managed to pick a duplicate ticket after 4 phone calls to our incompetent box office.

What a fucking waste of an evening, I'm down on business so at least I've not forked out for travel and hotel.

Would have had a better evening if I'd sacked the match off and gone out for a meal and drinks with colleagues in central London.

He's pretty quick tbh, it's just a shame the refs can't keep up. Perez got kneed in the midriff today because he was too quick for the sandwich led by Chamakh, but the ref seemed to love it. Chopping down players darn sarf seems ok when you have Geordie lickpsittles like Carver to give the thumbs up for a pauper's salary.