5:32 PM - 21 Feb 2015

1,641 Retweets  1,762 favorites 

Gary Lineker        ✔  @GaryLineker 

Follow

3-0. Shearer no longer screaming. Just mumbling "f**k me"

5:52 PM - 21 Feb 2015

2,530 Retweets  2,903 favorites 

:megusta:

Terrible Coach, terrible players, but it's the club and its owner that's the biggest problem. I hope we get relegated, maybe that way we get rid of Ashley, as long as we stay in the Premiership On the TV gravy train we are not getting rid of him. And with Ashley in charge we no longer have a club worthy of our support.

Terrible Coach, terrible players, but it's the club and its owner that's the biggest problem. I hope we get relegated, maybe that way we get rid of Ashley, as long as we stay in the Premiership On the TV gravy train we are not getting rid of him. And with Ashley in charge we no longer have a club worthy of our support.

this is it like, it'll have to relegation followed by a series of catastrophic decisions and league one then he'd be ready to fuck off i think

it's the choice of a future of orchestrated mediocrity or hope for us to be relegated so ashley will jump

As fans there is no point in us staying in the Premier League. We don't try to do anything but make money, we don't compete in the cups, we don't get entertained and the mackems beat us twice a season. Get relegated, start losing money and maybe, just maybe, Ashley pisses off. We might get our club back.

Actually it was pretty entertaining today, in a laughable what else could you do kind of way. I was hoping that City would get more. This is as bad as cheering on the opposition and hoping we get tanked as it was with Pardew. I don't blame Carver, until Ashley's gone it really doesn't matter whose in charge.

Predictable result and more of these thrashings on the way when we play anyone half-decent. Surely, nobody expected much else...I know one or 2 sides have got results there, but even the likes of Burnley have some pride in the club and do their best ; the players at NUFC couldn't give a stuff because they know that the same attitude comes down from the top, i.e. Ashley and his minions whilst the players have zero respect for the manager who is useless.

As some have been saying, relegation followed by a season of struggle may be the only way to get rid of Ashley & his hangers-on - perhaps even the idiots who purport to be knowledgeable NUFC fans(that's a laugh) will then get the message and stop turning up to watch unambitious dross.

The club has NO future under these people and it is in as bad a situation now as it was in the early 80s before KK arrived as a player.

The club and everyone associated with it are a TOTAL disgrace and have brought shame on a once-proud name.

Predictable result and more of these thrashings on the way when we play anyone half-decent. Surely, nobody expected much else...

Giving up and not even trying is unacceptable.

Man City didn't get out of first gear.

We must be the only team on the planet that gives up/acts like it's the end of the season when there's still 36 points to play for :lol:

you would be forgiven for believing its actually club policy to aim for a certain safety like say 42 points, Identify the games where these will come, and tell the players not to even bother with the other games.

Missed the start of the match, switched on at 25 minutes saw the score and just started laughing. No anger, no frustration, no disappointment - nothing. Just a pitiful excuse for a football club who have no ambition other than staying in the division. They're not worth getting upset about any more, they're not even worth any emotion of any kind.