Newcastle Utd vs Aston Villa - 28/02/15

Beren

f***ing off man. Sherwood going to have a big arrogant grin after this game.

It's written in the stars. They have everything to play for, we have nothing.

Wow, a keyboard warrior.

Eh? Wasn't even having a pop at anyone. I am hard as nails though.

Was offered a free ticket for this, turned it down, there isn't a result that benefits us really.

If we could win 2 games between now and the end of the season I'd choose this one and Sunlun. Apart from that I can't actively want us to prosper with Charver picking the side.

I've been getting emails every day over the last few days from NUFC for this match (I already have a ticket), Man Utd match is also on the email. Seems as though tickets mustn't be selling well.

NUFC.com were saying over 50,000 had been sold for the Villa match by Wednesday morning.

I've been getting emails every day over the last few days from NUFC for this match (I already have a ticket), Man Utd match is also on the email. Seems as though tickets mustn't be selling well.

NUFC.com were saying over 50,000 had been sold for the Villa match by Wednesday morning.

beat me to it, nearly a sell out apparently. I turned down a free ticket today as well. I'll stay in the bar.

Was offered a free ticket for this, turned it down, there isn't a result that benefits us really.

If we could win 2 games between now and the end of the season I'd choose this one and Sunlun. Apart from that I can't actively want us to prosper with Charver picking the side.

Definitely if I had to choose but I think the only way we stand a small chance of getting rid of Ashley is if we go down, maybe even twice, I'm at the point where I just want the club back, whatever the cost.

We won't go down like, but hopefully Carver might not get the job if results are extremely poor.

beat me to it, nearly a sell out apparently. I turned down a free ticket today as well. I'll stay in the bar.

Staggering really. Blind loyalty or blind stupidity.

Staggering really. Blind loyalty or blind stupidity.

Probably not loyalty.

1 win in 8 under this buffoon and a meaningless game against relegation strugglers is sold out. That's why there's no ambition in the boardroom.

After we got promoted, the attendance for the first home game against this lot was 43,546, and yet we know a substantial minority of those have chucked it in since. Absolutely baffling. Who the fuck is filling these seats?

1 win in 8 under this buffoon and a meaningless game against relegation strugglers is sold out. That's why there's no ambition in the boardroom.

After we got promoted, the attendance for the first home game against this lot was 43,546, and yet we know a substantial minority of those have chucked it in since. Absolutely baffling. Who the fuck is filling these seats?

Stag parties from Scotland and Ireland.

Town is full of them.

its the previously  un-tapped size of the fan base tbh. for every fan I know who goes to games I know at least twice as many and more who are very interested but don't go.

its the previously  un-tapped size of the fan base tbh. for every fan I know who goes to games I know at least twice as many and more who are very interested but don't go.

But why are they choosing to start going now? Just because it's cheap?