Everton 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 15/03/15 - Post-match reaction from page 20

Greg

He was no where near the ball, he went high and he went for the player. He can't have any complaints.

Exactly all these people saying it shouldn't have been a red card, shouldn't have been a penalty, shouldn't be watching football or posting about something they have no understanding of. Either that are take the blinkers off.

Ooh get you.

Can't wait to sell Sissoko and Perez in the summer and sign a couple more cloggers

They'll probably put transfer requests in and who could blame them?

I wouldn't begrudge any player wanting out tbh, there's absolutely no incentive to stay. No ambition and we won't pay the going rate. We aren't even arsed about playing enjoyable football.

Jonas has actually looked half decent.

Not having cancer is probably having a say.

He was on the decline way before all that started.

Aye I know but there was clearly something not right when he ended up at Norwich and how emotional he seemed to be during the end of his previous stint.

Can't wait to sell Sissoko and Perez in the summer and sign a couple more cloggers

I wouldn't begrudge any player wanting out tbh, there's absolutely no incentive to stay. No ambition and we won't pay the going rate. We aren't even arsed about playing enjoyable football.

Enjoyable football raises expectations.

It seems almost ridiculous to worry where these 5 points are coming from in our last 9 games to get to 40, but i'm worried!

We might not need any more points at all.

You mock but I'm pinning my hopes on this. Our best chance of stopping up Imo.

I was serious, we might not.

Colo will appeal it and be back for the derby.  Not sure that's a good thing, though

As if thats getting rescinded man

Studs werent up, didnt lunge in, feet werent off the ground.. why not?

Perez and Cabella man.

Was really pleased to see that link up. It's just a shame it's such a rarity we click like that.

Hard to click when they're both on the bench week in week out

:thup:

:thup:

And expectations cost money.

It seems almost ridiculous to worry where these 5 points are coming from in our last 9 games to get to 40, but i'm worried!

Burnley are the best team in the bottom three and they're on course for 33 points.

Those who still watch NUFC week in, week out while those crooks remain in charge and that dickhead pulled from the job centre is manager have absolutely no right to complain about anything.  You know what you're being served up so fuck up or stop going to/watching matches.

How?

To be a football supporter you have to support your club, to me a big part of support is being there when things aren't going well. Do you know what a supporter who wasn't there during the bad times is, he's the Man Utd fan who started supporting them when SAF started winning trophies, he's the Man City fan who never bothered until they won the title, he's the Man City fan who walked out and tried to get back in when they turned it around against QPR a few years back, he's the Chelsea fan who never supported them until Mourinho arrived. A real supporter is one who stays with their team, he's the guy who still goes to Portsmouth games, the one who still watches Leeds, the Coventry fan who went to home matches in Northampton, the Man City fan who was there when they were in division 3 and never had to scramble to get back in the ground to see them lift the trophy because he was the one who never left.

Football is often described as being like family, in some cases above family. A man doesn't leave his wife when she has cancer, he never forgets his mother when she's forgetting him due to Alzheimer's, he never gives up on his kids when they are making the bad choices in life.

Some things to some people are hard to walk away from, just because they go it doesn't mean they don't care and are getting what they deserve, it means that they can't let go of their love, of their family, a part of them. When things get tough in life letting go isn't always the answer, people stay out of hope that the good times will come again, because the bad times make the good times more special, you think scoring the winner against Feyenoord in stoppage time would have felt as good if we hadn't have had to endure the first 3 defeats? Some things in life are worth getting your broken for.

Those who still watch NUFC week in, week out while those crooks remain in charge and that dickhead pulled from the job centre is manager have absolutely no right to complain about anything.  You know what you're being served up so fuck up or stop going to/watching matches.

:lol: This logic.

He's absolutely right.

Ah whey, there we go. This forum may suffer somewhat if we're unable to be critical of Newcastle's performances though.

Colo will appeal it and be back for the derby.  Not sure that's a good thing, though

As if thats getting rescinded man

Studs werent up, didnt lunge in, feet werent off the ground.. why not?

You're both right. Was no worse than Lennon's and should just have just been a second yellow. Also, like fuck is it getting rescinded :lol:

Burnley are the best team in the bottom three and they're on course for 33 points.

Averaged out over the season they might be on course for 33. But teams at this time of year often need and do get on runs of form. If 2 or 3 do that, we might struggle to stay up genuinely. We don't look like we even have a goal in us, let alone a win. I think we stay up but it might only be by a couple of points.