Everton 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 15/03/15 - Post-match reaction from page 20

Greg

Riviere is tragic watching, almost a comedy...

worst striker in a toon jersey ever?

I would say Andreas Anderson but he actually managed to score (somehow).

Think he looked more of a player than Riviere has so far this season..

Riviere is tragic watching, almost a comedy...

worst striker in a toon jersey ever?

I would say Andreas Anderson but he actually managed to score (somehow).

Even Rob Mcdonald managed a goal, actually saw him score at Hillsborough. I thought he was the worst i'd seen, he made Ian Ormondroyd look like Ibrahimovich. This berk Riviere though...Jesus

It became apparent after about 5 minutes why I had no idea who we were playing this weekend until Friday evening. Literally never given less of a f*** about football.

Good. The people that still care are the people enabling Ashley to ruin this club

I think we may actually be quite a hard team to play against. We are so non-threatening it's hard to muster up the intensity to put a few past us, and teams look so content to let us have the ball.

Good point. Maybe this is our master plan!

It became apparent after about 5 minutes why I had no idea who we were playing this weekend until Friday evening. Literally never given less of a f*** about football.

Good. The people that still care are the people enabling Ashley to ruin this club

Living so far away, relegation would mean my ability to watch games would be severely limited but if it meant he fucked off I'd take it in a second.

Guest firetotheworks

It's actually crazy that Everton are sort of playing on the break against us, when all they really need to do is keep the ball and stay tight to our players and they'd walk it.