Everton 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 15/03/15 - Post-match reaction from page 20

Greg

It became apparent after about 5 minutes why I had no idea who we were playing this weekend until Friday evening. Literally never given less of a f*** about football.

Good. The people that still care are the people enabling Ashley to ruin this club

Living so far away, relegation would mean my ability to watch games would be severely limited but if it meant he f***ed off I'd take it in a second.

I'd take relegation to the conference in a heartbeat if it meant we got rid of him.

Riviere is tragic watching, almost a comedy...

worst striker in a toon jersey ever?

I would say Andreas Anderson but he actually managed to score (somehow).

I'd have this cunt on a par with Paul Dalglish.

Krul btw, bloody hell- Hans Segers would have been proud of that one. Same stadium and all!!

It's actually crazy that Everton are sort of playing on the break against us, when all they really need to do is keep the ball and stay tight to our players and they'd walk it.

How can they be playing us on the break when in order to do so we have to attack in the first place?

Everton do not look in control of this game at all, a lot of our players are unmarked, a few are making good runs, the trouble is the fucking morons won't pass it forward. Colo played a risky ball to the side to Williamson when everyone in from of him was in space, Colback had players free ahead of him before he went on a run towards the corner. Simple passes here and we would look dangerous, so far this looks like one of the easiest games you could win all season, especially away from home because all that we need to do is the very basics.

None of our players look even remotely bothered. Playing for a manager without a clue who'll be binned off in a couple of months. This club is clueless from top to bottom.

Absolutely scandalous. Should be investigated by trading standards selling tickets for Newcastle games as professional football.

I'm sure Andersson was better than Rivière like. He did score a few, particularly remember him through at Anfield.

He was Gerd Muller in comparison to Riviere man

But he was so ugly!

It became apparent after about 5 minutes why I had no idea who we were playing this weekend until Friday evening. Literally never given less of a fuck about football.

I logged in here after half an hour into the match to find out what the score was. Then I couldn't work out whether I was pleased or not. Then I decided I didn't give a shit.

Grim this

BBC summariser Trevor Sinclair at Goodison on Radio 5 live sports extra

Everton 1-0 Newcastle

Posted at

"It's been a very even game, Newcastle have shown they have come here to get a result and with better quality in the final third they might have scored."

Crazy the difference between fan opinion and reporting. At what point is football reporting on our lucrative league crossing the threshold into propaganda? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Woah woah woah woah....Cabella isn't injured and he's just behind Obertan in the pecking order? :lol:

Shows how much interest I have in NUFC at the moment like, I'm ignorant as fuck.