Newcastle 1-2 Arsenal - 21/3/15 Match Thread - Post match reaction from p. 16

Mike

Hopefully we can take this on to next week!

Janmaat, Perez and Cabella were immense.

Sunderland match is two weeks away, international break, plenty of time for our players to get back into holiday mode, plenty of time for Dick to install some believe into the Sunderland players.

Didn't see the first half so I have no idea how awful we were. 2nd half was not that bad but there's still too much emphasis on Pardew's 'moments of magic' tactic rather than deliberate attacking movement to move defenders around.

Also Arsenal can fuck off with their play acting.

We got NOTHING, at home to Arsenal.

How many points did THEY get?

We got NOTHING at home to Arsenal.

How "pathetic" are we?

I'm sure there are plenty of 'younger' supporters who think this is "fine" . . .

It is  P A T H E T I C .

How "pathetic" are we?

I'm sure there are plenty of 'younger' supporters who think this is "fine" . . .

It is  P A T H E T I C .

Rather unlike you to voice such negative feelings on us.

First half was painfully shit, second half was about as good as it was ever going to get; a sort of glorious failure. They knew the job was done at HT and just bunkered down. Janmaat MOM by the preverbial, even moreso given the utter calamity playing next to him.

How "pathetic" are we?

It is  P A T H E T I C .

Wat? :lol:

We played really well second half and it's not often you can say that.  Result or no result, for the first time in ages I didn't feel like I was wasting my time watching it.  We attacked a decent team for 45 minutes and deserved more from the game than we got.  Shame about the first half obviously, but we can't defend.

We played really well second half and it's not often you can say that.  Result or no result, for the first time in ages I didn't feel like I was wasting my time watching it.  We attacked a decent team for 45 minutes and deserved more from the game than we got.  Shame about the first half obviously, but we can't defend.

As good as we threatened to be we were absolutely gasping for some presence or some bodies in the box at times. Fuck knows what the last sub was about either, absolutely waste of everyones time.

Sorry.

But, this has gone on too long.

I'll reply tomorrow . . . at the moment all I can think of is how PATHETIC it is . . .

Endlesly so.

Sorry, Stiifler mate . . .

No need to apologise to me, just despite everything at the club and everything I have saw of you on another forum I have never seen you speak so negatively from the heart, you have always been a glass is half full type of guy in my eyes.

2nd half is irrelevant after a 1st half performance like that.

Carvers record now reads P12 W2 D3 L7

Thankfully the bottom 3 keep losing every week or it could have been a nervous end to the season.

This unfortunately. It took us to go 2 down before any sort of reaction, we should have been at them straight from kick off like we were in the second half.