The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Friend of mine won a grand, called 1-0 HT and 3-1 FT.

If it had been me Neymar would have tried a fancy flick at the end and made a tit of himself. :lol:

He did his best to ruin the counter.

That game also perfectly illustrated the difference between Messi and Ronaldo. Messi was IMO the best player on the pitch and he didn't score, even though he wasn't absolutely outstanding by his standards. You could never say the same about Ronaldo

No way Messi was the best player on the pitch, no way. But like you said, he had one moment that ended with a goal that was very good. But he was very much below his standards today. Iniesta and Busquets were so good in possession tonight.

If it had been me Neymar would have tried a fancy flick at the end and made a tit of himself. :lol:

Intelligence, he wanted that goal ;)

That game also perfectly illustrated the difference between Messi and Ronaldo. Messi was IMO the best player on the pitch and he didn't score, even though he wasn't absolutely outstanding by his standards. You could never say the same about Ronaldo

No way Messi was the best player on the pitch, no way. But like you said, he had one moment that ended with a goal that was very good. But he was very much below his standards today. Iniesta and Busquets were so good in possession tonight.

Aye i agree with Triggs general point but tonight isn't really a reason a why.

Aye i agree with Triggs general point but tonight isn't really a reason a why.

Lovely avatar :thup: :lol:

I kind of agree and disagree tbh. He was below his standards but IMO if any other player played like that they'd be seen as one of the best on the pitch. Great ball to Alba before the first goal, great for the second goal and also a good pass for the third. Most touches of the ball by any player, was constantly on the ball doing little passes. I know stats don't prove everything but whoscored.com had him as man of the match

I thought at first that he'd ran offside before he received the final pass.

I kind of agree and disagree tbh. He was below his standards but IMO if any other player played like that they'd be seen as one of the best on the pitch. Great ball to Alba before the first goal, great for the second goal and also a good pass for the third. Most touches of the ball by any player, was constantly on the ball doing little passes. I know stats don't prove everything but whoscored.com had him as man of the match

10 successful dribbles as well, the next best Barca player had 2

Fair enough if that's your opinion, I just cant' see it. Over 90 minutes this might have been his worst performance since December or something. Wasn't bad or anything, just didn't have a very good game imo.

Ronaldo wasn't human vs us in the World Cup.

:lol: fuck that game. I've never been angrier at a match we didn't actually lose.

:lol: f*** that game. I've never been angrier at a match we didn't actually lose.

:lol:

:lol: fuck that game. I've never been angrier at a match we didn't actually lose.

:lol: Was fucking deeeeeeeevastated.

Strange, i'd expect US fans to celebrate a 2-2 victory.

Our expectations grow from one World Cup to another.

:yao: I understand how novel a concept this might be for you English.

http://i.imgur.com/56P8GqT.gif

http://i.imgur.com/56P8GqT.gif

:lol: I don't really see how English people can still take the piss out of the USA after the last world cup :lol:

I'm so fucking happy. What a feeling,  thanks mom for marrying a Barça fan, you always wanted the best for your children.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/juhf.gif