The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Well done VI :clap:

Barca deserved the win, I thought they were brilliant. Very entertaining game, with Iniesta, Messi and Pogba the best players. Chuffed.

Thanks!!!

I can't even sleep, been partying all night and I'm too drunk and excited right now.

Was seen as a glory hunter celebrating in the bar by a few proper #lads, so I called my old man over on badness and said how long have I been into Barca now, near 20 years?  He said around that I said aye thought so then said think that just piped a few people down.  Felt great to be a dick.

Guest firetotheworks

Of course it's a fucking handball! It hit his hand! His actual hand!

Get some glasses you Scottish twat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

England: Hart; Jones, Cahill, Smalling, Bertrand; Henderson, Wilshere, Milner; Lallana, Sterling, Rooney

Republic: Westwood; Coleman, Wilson, O'Shea, Brady, McCarthy, Whelan, Hendrick, McGeady; Murphy, McGoldrick

Forgot this shit was on  :lol:

Incredible drama in Segunda today.

Sporting Gijon seal promotion to La Liga thanks to Girona conceding a 93rd minute equalizer at home to Lugo. As Sporting beat champions Betis 0-3 away from home on death anniversary of Manuel Preciado. Great stuff, always loved Giijon. My team on FIFA career mode in early 00s and the Spanish team I used to follow in news papers from the time I learnt how to read.

Osasuna also survive relegation thanks to an injury time equalizer. Would have been a shame if they did a double relegation, hope they sort themselves out. Another great club.

Valladolid, Girona, Las Palmas, and Zaragoza in play offs. Hoping Las Palmas are the 3rd team in.