The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

I am glad that Brazil came to it sense and cancelled the allegedly planned trip to Nigeria on the weekend because they would probably spell FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA in goals with the team in its current state.

However, this is a very un-intimidating front four for Brazil.

That front four is absolutely horrible considering all four are out of form as well. I like Firmino, but he hasn't been ahving the best of seasons either and Neymar for the past month or so has been horrible.

Would love to see Robinho and Coutinho come on just for pure entertainment purpose.

Oscar's well s***.  :rolleyes:

He isn't very good tbh.

I really like Oscar for Brazil. He was one of the best players at the WC. Not the 'typical' Brazilian flair, but effective and hard word working. Mourinho has his chasing the ball instead of playing it. It's extremely frustrating because he's so talented.

People give Oscar too much credit for his work at Chelsea, imo. He was very good at the start of the season, but when the weather got cold, he went on the same mid-season swoon he has gone on every season in England. His decline in form along, with decline of Matic and Fabregas and the injuries/suspensions of their direct replacements is the main reason Chelsea has failed to impress in recent months.

He has to work hard to cover Fabregas, but it is insincere to blame his poor creative work on this, when he has also done well in the same system.

Fàbregas always declines in the second half of the season; I wonder if it's mental or physical, but at Barça it was astonishing how he looked like one of the best players in the world right up to January, and then disappeared from the pitch until next season.

Fàbregas always declines in the second half of the season; I wonder if it's mental or physical, but at Barça it was astonishing how he looked like one of the best players in the world right up to January, and then disappeared from the pitch until next season.

was he the same at arsenal?

was he the same at arsenal?

Not as much.

http://www.punditarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Fabregas-Decline-1024x768.jpg

He broke his leg in the second half of 2009-2010 when playing against us.

I am glad that Brazil came to it sense and cancelled the allegedly planned trip to Nigeria on the weekend because they would probably spell FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA in goals with the team in its current state.

However, this is a very un-intimidating front four for Brazil.

That front four is absolutely horrible considering all four are out of form as well. I like Firmino, but he hasn't been ahving the best of seasons either and Neymar for the past month or so has been horrible.

Would love to see Robinho and Coutinho come on just for pure entertainment purpose.

Oscar's well s***.  :rolleyes:

He isn't very good tbh.

I really like Oscar for Brazil. He was one of the best players at the WC. Not the 'typical' Brazilian flair, but effective and hard word working. Mourinho has his chasing the ball instead of playing it. It's extremely frustrating because he's so talented.

Oscar was the biggest disappointment for me in a Brazilian World Cup squad in a long long time because of his talents. He started so well against Croatia and was the man in that game. But after that he disappeared, in Brazil we were saying the ball was like a hot potato for him as his first touch always ended up with either the opponents or 10 yards away from him where he had to make a tackle to win it back. He was absolute dogshit for 90% of the World Cup.