The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

http://e2.365dm.com/10/03/402x210/boroblog-j800_2431580.jpg?20100315135446

http://i3.gazettelive.co.uk/incoming/article3653343.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/00084CA1-AB00-1120-95B680BFB6FA0000.jpg

I lived down there for nearly two years and they're as bitter as the mackems but more vicious.

Hope they get pummelled today, have got some mates that went down for it and they've been mouthing off for a while. Apparently they had decorators in the dressing room putting pictures of the players up along with Boro badges and #believe signs which they seem to have claimed as well.

Look at how many have been turning up since they went down as well, pathetic. The person who I've got a lot of time for is Steve Gibson, I've met him a few times and really has the best interests of the club at heart, but he's been let down by the fans.

I was surprised when I moved there, my Dad always used to look out for their results, but they seem to hate us for no particular reason.

I lived down there for nearly two years and they're as bitter as the mackems but more vicious.

Hope they get pummelled today, have got some mates that went down for it and they've been mouthing off for a while. Apparently they had decorators in the dressing room putting pictures of the players up along with Boro badges and #believe signs which they seem to have claimed as well.

Look at how many have been turning up since they went down as well, pathetic. The person who I've got a lot of time for is Steve Gibson, I've met him a few times and really has the best interests of the club at heart, but he's been let down by the fans.

I was surprised when I moved there, my Dad always used to look out for their results, but they seem to hate us for no particular reason.

I'm not surprised. I haven't lived there thank god, but if Bernie Slaven's anything to by they must have a chip on their shoulder the size of a lamp post.

They had loads of players injured at the time didn't they? Pricks.

Aye and the day of the game it was about 10 degrees and not a snowflake in sight.

Jeff fucking Winter.

Yes they did and I'm fairly certain the beat us in the re-arranged match. Their announcer thought it was hilarious to play 'let it snow' on the tannoy.

They sit like seals clapping to that pathetic pig bag song, fucking plastic the lot of them. I remember trying to get into and out of Ayrsome and sometimes the Riverside where particularly bad experiences.

Yes they did and I'm fairly certain the beat us in the re-arranged match. Their announcer thought it was hilarious to play 'let it snow' on the tannoy.

They sit like seals clapping to that pathetic pig bag song, fucking plastic the lot of them. I remember trying to get into and out of Ayrsome and sometimes the Riverside where particularly bad experiences.

A fucking Geremi header no less. They did a lap of honour after the game I think, it was like they'd won the league. I'm still bitter about it, the cunts.