NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just now, madras said:

Any pics of the full kit ? I'm hearing about white socks, which I've never liked.

There’s a pic in this very thread I think 

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

The top is great. Castore currently shitting themselves in production I would imagine.

Surely they will have to be better especially after last season 🙈

10 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

No pictures of the back?

Looks a little like one might have a white back (Darren Eales video holding it up) photoshopped kit looks to have stripes on back.

Feels a bit like they don’t even know what’s going to be on the back. Looks like they haven’t had the real kit for a photoshoot even. 

12 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

No pictures of the back?

Looks a little like one might have a white back (Darren Eales video holding it up) photoshopped kit looks to have stripes on back.

a little sus of this now

IMG_9041.thumb.jpeg.6aeaff6e9148d1ede9b2fcf5c55f5afa.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

Love it, will be buying. Is it true that Castore kits need to be ordered one size larger than your actual size?

Yeah I’m only 5’8 and not particularly fat but have to get XL as I have decent sized shoulders.

3 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Giant yellow badge on the sleeve needs to go now that the obnoxious FUN88 is gone.  After that get rid of Castore.  

Erm we just signed that noon deal. So that ain't happening any time soon. 

Tbh I don't even notice it

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Aye, you’ve got to be careful what you wish for with a box.

11/12 is class but has such good memories linked to it.

I like the 11/12 home to probs down to the season we had, but in reality that was a terrible jersey 😂 always surprising the love it gets 12 years on , because I'll never forget the outrage on here when that was leaked/released lol.... 

Remember when the 10/11 came out and i couldn't believe the quality or should I say lack of quality compared to the stuff adidas produced...

On to the new Jersey and that is a thing of beauty, will be buying it for me and the daughter not that she could give 2 shits right enough 😂

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

Everything is photoshopped beyond belief in retail innit. But yeah they clearly decided to go a bit mental with it this time. It's pretty terrible. My guess is that nee1 arranged any proper photoshoot with players and they just went rogue.

I can't believe that image of Bruno controlling the ball is real. I thought it was a commercial tie in with the new EA Sports football game or something.

50 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

No pictures of the back?

Close up shots show stripes on the back.

First kit I'll be buying from the club since the golden northern rock one. Was tempted to buy one this season but ultimately very glad I waited until Fun88 was gone. Love the simple design with black & white logo. 

Any pictures of the back?

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Zooming in, doesn't look like there's any stripes (or stripe) on the back (or at least on the top of the back). Could be like what we had in 10/11 where majority of it was plain white.  our first wirh puma iirc.

IMG_0057.jpeg

E96E07CF-8070-4FA1-92F0-6B97BD66A618.jpeg

70E4DEB6-5BE0-401E-88E4-862F9D2A064D.jpeg

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Listen. I'd rather you just said I was talking shit

Pictures were required due to the sheer level of shit where I just couldn’t be arsed to put it in words. 

but aye, black and white stripes on the back. 

9 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Pictures were required due to the sheer level of shit where I just couldn’t be arsed to put it in words. 

but aye, black and white stripes on the back. 

I don't want to fall out over it or anything