NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Why isn’t fun88 in the promo on the left?

I'd imagine because it's castores leak opposed to the club's leak.

Not sure they would have to or want to have fun88 on it?

Edit - someone commented on the Instagram post about the 130 years on the back being stylised

Y

e

a

r

s

When he's right it would look a lot better as YEARS. Small thing to pull up but I would agree if you're going vertical.

Edited by NE27

14 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Why isn’t fun88 in the promo on the left?

It’s the castore page not the nufc one they are under no obligation to promote fun88

Blue one would look nice if it wasn't for the daft yellow pattern on the sleeves and if it kept the original colours on the badge. 

Rangers home strip from the season just gone with the white V-neck would have looked canny for our home strip. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Wonder if any of the training gear gets announced along with it. Wouldn't mind a couple of the t-shirts for the gym. Don't think they have sponsors on.. Or do they? 

They usually do 

I've never really hated the Fun88 logo purely in terms of aesthetics. It's not great obviously but there are worse out there imo. It didn't spoil that stonking kit from 2017/18 for instance, in the way that some others might've. The fact it's a shitty gambling company is the really poxy thing about it. 

Still got pretty high hopes for this one, looks really promising. Would love for it to be not-shit enough for me to get it (inevitably in Medium, before then keeping it nicely folded in the cupboard like a good ashamed fat lad, along with the rest of my collection).

Just now, wormy said:

Actually annoyed at how much nicer the Saudi kit is looking to me here. I can't be fucked with the inevitable sportswashing debates if I were to get it. 

:lol: it's definitely very sharp. Particularly if it's slightly off-white as I think it appears in the pic on this page. 

5 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

The blue and yellow one really does look like a T20 Blast shirt.

Ready for Stokesy to line up for Newcastle Knights, on a green top at St James.