NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

22 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Does anyone know if they have champo league numbers for the third kit per chance? Or just the first? Or neither?!

Champs league numbers for all shirts just home is inaccurate at the moment, and for me we might not even see away or third for me to take the risk on them.

24 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Champs league numbers for all shirts just home is inaccurate at the moment, and for me we might not even see away or third for me to take the risk on them.

Inaccurate because of nee white patch you mean?

44 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Aye, prob not foundation logo either.

Holding out a few month me.

Fair enough. I'm going to be in Newcastle for a week starting Thursday so I don't have that luxury I'm afraid!

I'm probably going to just bring my third kit and get numbers on that. Given we're going to win the whole tournament, I assume we'll wear it at least once.

22 hours ago, TBG said:

Club shop still hasn't got the Champs League training stuff in, or a date when they should be getting it.

Get in the sea Castore. 

Please be aware this product will be dispatched from week commencing 16/10.

:shak:

They said this week, last week. 

Edited by TBG

9 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Aye I desperately want a white patched shirt to make it Champions League accurate. Hopefully there are plans to release them soon.

You’d assume Castore will want to milk all the money they can in the last 8 months or so.

Might just have to sit tight until November.

Adidas are set to release a Lyon remake of a shirt from the mid 90’s, it said to be an exact replica. They will also apparently be doing the same for Argentina, and Mexico shirts from 1990.

I guess it makes it feasible that they will do the same for us once our Castore deal ends. 

So I'm bigly into synthwave and fancied that synthwavey training top so thought I'd look and see if any sellers were doing it. Didn't seem to be till I finally spotted one sole seller offering them with hardly any feedback - seemed a bit dubious but gave it a go. Few days later got a notification, your order has been refunded as the seller store has been closed. OK, nevermind.

Then this turned up today, 48hr tracked delivery, mine for £0.00.

Mate who ordered his direct from Castore for £50  nearly a month ago is still waiting for it to be posted. 

Capture.JPG

Gone for one of these off DHGate, and in a first of any orders from there, got a WhatsApp message from the seller, saying it was being despatched, with the photo below. 

Gone for the biggest they had, XXL, but it'll probably be another 'snug' fit, until I shift some timber. 

Interesting though, the crest looks OK, unlike the Entertainers ones which all seem to have the wider white stripes with narrow mid stripe  on it. 

IMG-20231022-WA0014.thumb.jpg.d207503ef2b555069d805daa9f8ab653.jpg

Edited by TK-421

Being back in the official merchandise game now but with 2 little boys can get expensive. Got the snidey ones last year, but this season got the full shirt, name and numbers... Not sure I'll be doing that every year though. Especially with how much use and quick wear and tear they get out of it!

Speaking of which, is there a snidey site that does the grandad collar shirt but kids size ?

Edited by M4