NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

The shirt arrived sometime earlier this week when we were away, he’s really happy with it and the fit. I ordered an XL boys and it is slightly bigger than the castore shirts.

IMG_5488.thumb.jpeg.c6ccb480c3434a66b34de2affd38547e.jpegIMG_5489.thumb.jpeg.9541f539e8ed5ec6f2a198c024fc7eae.jpeg

Can’t complain with that like. Does he notice it’s a snide?

On 03/11/2023 at 03:10, Harry 209 said:

I would love it if we got something like this for the third shirt - in yellow with green trim and the NUFn badge.

But it will only happen if adidas grant us elite status

Screenshot_20231102_190103_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wonder which one would work for this ‘simplified badge’ template tbh:

80s badge (Gazza era)

the striped shield we have on our crest now

a magpie, possibly new or from one from our old crest (the circular one)

Home top has turned up from Soccer 03. Size 4XL - it's a wee big of a snug fit, but as long as it doesn't shrink - I should be OK (y) NUFC/Castore badge are sewn on - Sela looks ok too. Got Noon and PL stickers on sleeves. Overall - am not gonna complain for £12. As ever, time will tell on the quality of the top, but am happy with it. :)

4 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Home top has turned up from Soccer 03. Size 4XL - it's a wee big of a snug fit, but as long as it doesn't shrink - I should be OK (y) NUFC/Castore badge are sewn on - Sela looks ok too. Got Noon and PL stickers on sleeves. Overall - am not gonna complain for £12. As ever, time will tell on the quality of the top, but am happy with it. :)

What's your normal size BG?