NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

16 hours ago, NE27 said:

Football shirt disgust is an age old tradition, then they're released and they look better than you thought.

Nothing wrong with these supposed shirts, they're all just very meh if true. 

Football tops are for kids anyway. Not sure why grown adults get so worked up about it

Unlike many clubs, our alt badges are few and far between and I think they look pretty cool in the grand scheme. Would love to see the club embrace them and use them on away kits or other merch to get some usage out of them. 

22 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The upside down C irks me far too much for me to ever think of it as good. 

I think its ugliness/crapness makes it. 

Then again I had the silver 80s kit as a kid, so probably a bit biased. 

20 minutes ago, jack j said:

Football tops are for kids anyway. Not sure why grown adults get so worked up about it

Kids and people who play football, I'd assume.

Grown adults whinge about anything, not sure why this would be any different [emoji38]

21 minutes ago, jack j said:

I dont wear them, just enjoy the different designs. 

1 hour ago, ramirez said:

Just noticed this years are heavily discounted without a sponsor. Not sure if these were always available 

Good looking out. Just grabbed one for $37 all-in. Love that there is no sponsor. (Hopefully it actually shows up that way :lol: )

Edited by cubaricho

On 16/04/2024 at 07:11, Stifler said:

I prefer the one before that to be honest. I’m not keen on the 70’s style bubble writing, or with the C being upside down.

I love the badge but the single magpie feels like it might bring us some unwanted sorrow if we went down that route.

9 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I love the badge but the single magpie feels like it might bring us some unwanted sorrow if we went down that route.

Surely it’s bad look for anyone who comes across us, and not the magpie itself?

I really like the retro badges but it doesn't work with the white and green shirt at all. Doesn't really have any reason to be there, looks odd.

I'll never like a white and green shirt though, so maybe I'm biased. 

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I really like the retro badges but it doesn't work with the white and green shirt at all. Doesn't really have any reason to be there, looks odd.

Ditto, but that's because I hate a plain white shirt. Leeds, spurs, England: dull, boring and unimaginative.

What if people think we just played in black and white cos the old photos were printed black and white :tiote:

16 minutes ago, OCK said:

What if people think we just played in black and white cos the old photos were printed black and white :tiote:

We did originally play in red and white like. :lol:

Case closed. 

Next week on the Why-Aye Files: What if the Annunaki had bought Newcastle United Football Club. 

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

image.thumb.png.a145cdf8db3d4244bbff1eb8a0c5204c.png

it’s a reference to this and absolutely elite.

14 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Good looking out. Just grabbed one for $37 all-in. Love that there is no sponsor. (Hopefully it actually shows up that way :lol: )

Aye same. Already got this year's kit but it looks fucking amazing without a sponsor, for £26 that's a bargain. Be annoying to return if it shows up with Sela plastered across it but worth a go :lol:

Home jersey is basically adidas version of 19/20 Puma. Third kit is our best for 23/24 and could be for 24/25 too. I like the home jersey better but I have a number of very similar ones. 

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Wow that is a beaut

Still available in most sizes on the club shop for £21 + shipping. I couldn't turn it down :lol:

I know it'll never happen for obvious reasons but I'd happily pay a premium to get it without any sponsors each year