NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Thought we would have had a training kit sponsor sorted by now mind

Suppose waiting to see how the Citeh case goes could be somewhat beneficial 

Hasn’t it already been said by the lad who did the mock up online that the old badge on the back of the neck is fake and just something he put on the design? 

16 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

IMG_9213.jpeg

I could never wear training gear back in the UK, or footy tops really. Thank fuck I'm abroad so I can get that bottom right. 

Nee offence to the uk based full kit wankers. 

Home kit looks better in those leaks than the previous ones, clearly a throwback to the NTL one. Shame about the patch though, home they stick with red numbers at least.

Posted (edited)

Training gear looks like something adidas have been putting out for years and whacked a Newcastle badge on it. Especially the white hoody one. Feel like I’ve seen that white adidas hoody for years

Edited by gdm

Who do I have to speak to so we can have drill tops again?

They were a staple of football training gear as a youngin.

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Training gear looks like something adidas have been putting out for years and whacked a Newcastle badge on it. Especially the white hoody one. Feel like I’ve seen that white adidas hoody for years

Cos it is 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Cos it is 

Yup. Very boring. Expected better. No doubt I’ll get shit for it but castore designs were much better. Even puma’s training gear was original 

Edited by gdm

6 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Proper bunch of whinging bastards on here like! Think of the 💷💷💷💷

🤣🤣

Its not whinging it’s just not to my taste. If people like the stuff that’s brilliant. I think most people would be lying if they didn’t expect adidas to give us something exciting. So far really it’s a cut and paste with the Newcastle crest in it. I’m sure it’ll be good for the club but I’ll save myself a fortune. When it was announced on the documentary I was expecting I’d be buying it all :lol: 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Its not whinging it’s just not to my taste. If people like the stuff that’s brilliant. I think most people would be lying if they didn’t expect adidas to give us something exciting. So far really it’s a cut and paste with the Newcastle crest in it. I’m sure it’ll be good for the club but I’ll save myself a fortune. When it was announced on the documentary I was expecting I’d be buying it all :lol: 

Same. It's all the hype only to be served the most boring, unimaginative, cookie cutter thing you could come up with that's disappointing. adidas are supposed to be the best there is, with the best designers, but I've seen countless better designs on EA Kit Creator and 5 minute efforts from non-designers on here.

Edited by Kid Icarus

The adidas strips and merch on a whole have been more than underwhelming, especially given all the hype they put into the reunion. 

First year back you'd expect them to go big. More cookie cutter shite. Guess that's how they make money.