NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Depends on your definition of 'off centre'. It's perfectly centered, it's just that the design of the 7 probably requires someone who knows something about kerning to place the numbers depending upon what it's next to.

To me it looks like both the far left points of the 7 are directly below the centre 'O' in Ayoze.

Should be a gap there, and the 7 to the right. Think club shop done fucked up to be honest.

Guest firetotheworks

Looks off centre.

Start Fitness had what looked like a senior size shirt in the window with no sponsor on it.

Get in. My mate works there so I was going to get it from there cheaper anyway. Still think it'll be a large boys or something, but here's hoping.

Tell you what they do make these bloody new designs tighter ?

I'm a large for every other type of shirt, including retro and they all fit absolutely fine, large of this fucker is ridiculously tight! Problem is it's not tight enough that an XLwould fit well, seems I'm in the middle asXL would bury me!

Gonna be a couple months and a strict diet before I can wear it!

Tell you what they do make these bloody new designs tighter ?

I'm a large for every other type of shirt, including retro and they all fit absolutely fine, large of this f***er is ridiculously tight! Problem is it's not tight enough that an XLwould fit well, seems I'm in the middle asXL would bury me!

Gonna be a couple months and a strict diet before I can wear it!

Im usually a medium, but ordered a large this time around ... Last seasons Jersey actually looked like it was painted on lol

On the the website both shirts look identical. But one says authentic and is nearly twice as much? Any reason.

Authentic is one the players actually wear. The standard replica is cheap material in comparison

Not 100% on this, but I think on the one the players wear the badge & manufacturer logo are stickers, not embroidered like replica.  That's true for Real Madrid "authentic" shirts at least

Can't have professional footballers getting raw nips

Guest neesy111

Looks off centre.

:thup: Yep the 7 needs to move slightly to the right, the numbers are too close together.

Yeh, the whole lot needs pushing right. They've aligned it using the outside of the 2 numbers. Should be more centered using the, err, center :lol:

Easily done incorrectly as that 7 is wide.

Or, it's correct to the template set out.