NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I’m not even sure if you could get the name and number online from the club shop at all last season.

You definitely could a few months ago when I looked.

4 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I’m not even sure if you could get the name and number online from the club shop at all last season.

You could it just took a month or two because they just want the shirts shipped, which they struggled with last season at the start.

3 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Interesting. Presumably a different sponsor being lined up but why put it for sale without it?

Probably has a contracted on sale date. Same thing happened with the home shirt last season. If you bought in the first few weeks you got one without the Noon sleeve patch.

12 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Interesting. Presumably a different sponsor being lined up but why put it for sale without it?

The training stuff isn’t out yet that’s the match day stuff don’t think that had a sponsor on it last year 

22 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

You definitely could a few months ago when I looked.

Maybe it was just the keeper shirt as my boy wanted the green Pope kit for Christmas, I ended up getting it from kitbag I think.

18 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Possibly the visit Botswana sponsorship that was rumoured?

Black and white stripes on the back, red numbers, 1983 style collar, black and white sponsor. I think I’ll actually have to buy it :lol:

I haven’t bought a new toon top (only retro) since 2007.

The yellow Noon sticker is the only thing that ruins it imo. I hate sleeve sponsors in general. 

I honestly think this is already a modern classic. 

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

£70 [emoji38]

Just the going rate thesedays ain't it? In fact probably cheaper than most premier league clubs?

Anyway football tops are for kids so it's £55

Edited by jack j

4 minutes ago, jack j said:

Just the going rate thesedays ain't it? In fact probably cheaper than most premier league clubs?

Seem to remember spurs being the most last season in whole prem, 23/24 prices:

IMG_0157.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just seen a photo of a lass on Twitter with the red name and numbers and the CL badge, so you can get them in the shop

Yeah you can, however the queue for shirt is downstairs, going upstairs, all the way along to the tills, back along towards the printing station, and back to the tills.

You then have to queue separately again for the printing, in a spiral formation.

Edited by Stifler

Just now, Stifler said:

Yeah you can, however the queue for shirt is downstairs, going upstairs, all the way along to the tills, back along towards the footnoting station, and back to the tills.

You then have to queue separately again for the printing, in a spiral formation.

:thup: