NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

6 hours ago, Kanji said:

Hard disagree. The all white CL kit looks absurdly lush. 

Never disliked the white shorts when away  from home, in fact some fine memories fereynood away and 4-1 away to the mackems, spring to mind... but was a bit pissed off when I seen we were wearing  white shorts, we were home we should be wearing black shorts 

Edited by GavMcEl

Perhaps it's a forrin thing but I've always loved the white shorts and the idea of them being for Europe or the CL.

It's fun to change things up occasionally, and now they've become iconic.

Edited by Ameritoon

5 hours ago, GavMcEl said:

Never disliked the white shorts when away  from home, in fact some fine memories fereynood away and 4-1 away to the mackems, spring to mind... but was a bit pissed off when I seen we were wearing  white shorts, we were home we should be wearing black shorts 

Howay man, as if anyone gave a shite about the colour of our shorts. Our first CL game in forever against legendary opponents in the midst of a carnival atmosphere, but nah, we're wearing unacceptable shorts :lol:

10 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I’m absolutely in love with that white short, white patch, red letter combo like. Beautiful.

It works really well with the stripes on the shirt 

it didn’t work well I thought in our last CL

season as the stripes were too thick 

On 16/09/2023 at 08:07, Harry 209 said:

Negative. That is some stringent approval process by UEFA as we enter the fourth month of awaiting approval! The mind boggles at what kind of crazy font was submitted!

Papyrus

11 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I’m absolutely in love with that white short, white patch, red letter combo like. Beautiful.

It’s helped by the fact that we don’t have to use those god awful PL letters and numbers on the back when playing in Europe.  The PL official ones have been shite since their inception in 1997. 

22 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Does anyone know if they have champo league numbers for the third kit per chance? Or just the first? Or neither?!

Champs league numbers for all shirts just home is inaccurate at the moment, and for me we might not even see away or third for me to take the risk on them.

24 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Champs league numbers for all shirts just home is inaccurate at the moment, and for me we might not even see away or third for me to take the risk on them.

Inaccurate because of nee white patch you mean?

44 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Aye, prob not foundation logo either.

Holding out a few month me.

Fair enough. I'm going to be in Newcastle for a week starting Thursday so I don't have that luxury I'm afraid!

I'm probably going to just bring my third kit and get numbers on that. Given we're going to win the whole tournament, I assume we'll wear it at least once.

22 hours ago, TBG said:

Club shop still hasn't got the Champs League training stuff in, or a date when they should be getting it.

Get in the sea Castore. 

Please be aware this product will be dispatched from week commencing 16/10.

:shak:

They said this week, last week. 

Edited by TBG

9 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Aye I desperately want a white patched shirt to make it Champions League accurate. Hopefully there are plans to release them soon.

You’d assume Castore will want to milk all the money they can in the last 8 months or so.

Might just have to sit tight until November.