NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

JD Sports in the Galleries in Washington had one 4XL top left, sold the rest. Kidda working reckons they had about 150 first thing. He also said all the bigger JDs had pretty much sold out aswell.

Washy majority black and white IMO, my old local was virtually all mags, less so when I was at school.  Don't venture that way often now but i'd imagine it's only going one way.

4 minutes ago, ramirez said:

Washy majority black and white IMO, my old local was virtually all mags, less so when I was at school.  Don't venture that way often now but i'd imagine it's only going one way.

I'd say we're definitely more prominent

8 minutes ago, ramirez said:

It's not a majority, it's basically slight more black and white.

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

It's not a majority, it's basically slight more black and white.

aye suppose that wording makes more sense.  Ox and plough was almost exclusively black and white when I used to drink there years ago.  Galleries had kiosk from 91 too before any safc stuff.

Can't be arsed to look through the shitload of pages since that's come since I last checked, but is the Blaydon Races variant sung in the promo out on streaming yet?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NSG said:

ffs was going to nip there after work. Never mind.

They have some at the JD in Wellington Square , that's where I got mine from as all sold out at Teeside Park.

Bloke behind the till was sound actually got me to download this JD app thing which gives you 10% back on your first purchase so got £16 back as I bought two tops .

Edited by Geogaddi

Just now, Kaizero said:

Can't be arsed to look through the shitload of pages since that's come since I last checked, but is the Blaydon Races variant sung in the promo out on streaming yet?

95% of under 30's who go to the match won't have a clue what that song in the promo is

All they've ever heard is the 190BPM makina version being sung at warp speed with incorrect lyrics

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

95% of under 30's who go to the match won't have a clue what that song in the promo is

All they've ever heard is the 190BPM makina version being sung at warp speed with incorrect lyrics

I just did a double take as it felt like something I should be offended by... then I remembered I'm 34 fucking years old now :lol: I signed up on here when I had just turned 16, where the fuck did 18 years go?! :hmm:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

I just did a double take as it felt like something I should be offended by... then I remembered I'm 34 fucking years old now :lol: I signed up on here when I had just turned 16, where the fuck did 18 years go?! :hmm:

[emoji38]

It's Heidi Curtis singing in the promo by the way. She's a North Shields lass

Edited by bobbydazzla

33 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

They have some at the JD in Wellington Square , that's where I got mine from as all sold out at Teeside Park.

Bloke behind the till was sound actually got me to download this JD app thing which gives you 10% back on your first purchase so got £16 back as I bought two tops .

Nice one - cheers. Will pop down tonight or tomorrow.

Did they have the training kit?

25 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I hate the start, that cursive voice loads of female vocalists do makes my skin crawl. Once it kicks in it works nicely with the advert though.

image.jpeg.20115cf98a197b728ed491e31c77e0f3.jpeg